ZXXXX

Aug 26, 2017
So, in walktrough there are written 2 routes for little sister, but there is "Mahjong" written as option for "Love route" in walktrough, is it just translation? Because I can't wrap my head around how you can get that...

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
So, in walktrough there are written 2 routes for little sister, but there is "Mahjong" written as option for "Love route" in walktrough, is it just translation? Because I can't wrap my head around how you can get that...
Pretty sure that was a translation error. Also the "love route" seems a bit misleading and you need to do the other part to progress with the idol story. Someone correct me, if I'm wrong.

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
Is it possible to download only the update (Son Of Asia) ver46.6 And not the whole game?

Sep 22, 2016
Was bugged, fixed in latest release as attached

EDIT: Updated 08/10/2023
Would it be possible to add the same time cheats that are in the cheat version of Son of A Bitch? Particularly the ones that let you go back in time, and also let you change the time in 15 minute increments.

Also would love to quickly be able to fill up the energy.

Last edited:

Hahajaja

Jul 29, 2019
1697140414127.png

can anyone help me with the geologist?, i have no idea how to continue her progress, and i cant choose anything when i go to her office.

I did the ordinary soil testing and new type of soil testing before.
i also remember there used to be a "jealous" option there

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
View attachment 3001051

can anyone help me with the geologist?, i have no idea how to continue her progress, and i cant choose anything when i go to her office.

I did the ordinary soil testing and new type of soil testing before.
i also remember there used to be a "jealous" option there
You have to not interact with her for a while (I.E: don't go in her room for like a week (idk the exact period)). She will get that choice then. You have to do it a couple times to gain approval with her.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Would it be possible to add the same time cheats that are in the cheat version of Son of A Bitch? Particularly the ones that let you go back in time, and also let you change the time in 15 minute increments.

Also would love to quickly be able to fill up the energy.
For the moment all new additions to the game are put on hold while the translation for the new version is ongoing. After that, I'll look into those. I haven't played Son of a Bitch but they sound possible as long as "going back in time" means just changing the clock and not an actual rollback like renpy has :KEK:

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
Still no clue how to unlock the office in the club or the VIP thingie in the brothel (going at 13:00 on saturdays to the hotspring room its not it) also...to work its Chargeback or Take orders what should be there?...its quite confusing that phrase

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Still no clue how to unlock the office in the club or the VIP thingie in the brothel (going at 13:00 on saturdays to the hotspring room its not it) also...to work its Chargeback or Take orders what should be there?...its quite confusing that phrase
It should not be "Take orders". You should see the other one. Then go to the "Town house" at 13:00 on the 13th day of every month and you should see a blue text in the same location to go in a car (I think)

Getting enough points in that interaction to progress to the second one is also what unlocks the office at the Nightclub (I think)

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
OOh...its in the texts not in the things where you usually click options...seen it now finally, thanks

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes