nanno345

May 31, 2021
1696999653863.png
Follow the walkthrought, I unlock her and complete part 1, but I don't know how to do next to improve her relationship

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Who's the #5 girl at the private massage and the #19 girl at the cosplay thingy in your company?

nbdslugger

Jan 15, 2022
just an FYI for people that are trying to 100%. There is a lady in the tik-tok app. She shows up as #50. Took several thousand clicks to complete her due to RNG. I have two people that show as "not installed" and I cannot figure out how to unlock a third, she is labeled as a nurse.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Fixed a bug that prevented a specific scene with Miru from playing when:
  • She's cooking and you choose "Go to the room and fuck her"
  • She visits the Villa and you choose to go with her
  • You're in her room and you choose "Just fuck her"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Black Xoul
Apr 12, 2018
Fixed a bug that prevented a specific scene with Miru from playing when:
  • She's cooking and you choose "Go to the room and fuck her"
  • She visits the Villa and you choose to go with her
  • You're in her room and you choose "Just fuck her"
Thanks for pointing out the bugs and adding the command console, I’ll be adding them to my version of the qsp file.

This seems like it might turn into a small community project, and since you’ve had experience with working on community projects how did you and the other contributors of jack-o-nine-tails handle maintaining version parity?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for pointing out the bugs and adding the command console, I’ll be adding them to my version of the qsp file.

This seems like it might turn into a small community project, and since you’ve had experience with working on community projects how did you and the other contributors of jack-o-nine-tails handle maintaining version parity?
My fixes are on top of your QSP file already btw. So if you haven't updated yours after you did the second rename, I think you can just continue from mine.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jack has the location files loose in a folder and the engine is written such that it reads all of them and makes the .qsp automatically before running the game. No need for QGen. Which made us able to work with a simple private convo for bugs/ideas so we don't clutter the main thread and a git repo where we updated the location files.

As a new contributor you'd give a PM with your changes and the people in the main team would merge into the git.
As a regular contributor we'd give access to the git, they'd make a branch and every other day or so we'd merge everything into the master branch.

I don't think we can edit the engine of this game so idk how much that is an option.

The biggest problem we have here though is that the main development is not in our hands, so we can't change the engine even if it was possible. Otherwise we'd create a whole new (probably quite big) task to implement our local engine every time a new update releases. Maybe once the game is finished.

Here's my idea:
One way I can see this getting a bit more efficient for us as a group is the following workflow:
  • Use QGen once to split all the locations into different files.
  • We make a github, gitgud, whatever git style repository where we upload and manage/change those independent location files.
  • I will write (or probably could just find) a Python script to take independent location files and stitch them back into txt2gam format.
  • When we make a release, we use the Python script, import the txt2gam, create the new .qsp and post it.
Now, will that be more efficient for each of us individually? No.
And it would make testing small changes quite the hassle if you just follow that workflow. Each of us would be better of still using QGen or whatever workflow works best for you currently and then copy-pasting our changes to the individual location files when we're done testing/sure everything works fine.

This way we have one place that everyone can revert to if things go sideways and we can also see what updates were made without having to go through however many pages of this thread we missed.

This is however the first thing that came into my head so if anyone has a better one, feel free to post it :D

Now, since dspeed spent an ungodly amount of hours to get us this version of the game, I think it's safe to say they are lead dev here (unless they don't want to be ofc) so if they're ok with this, and then you're also ok with this, I can start setting things up.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Until then tho, soneone posted the new version a couple of pages back but the .qsp itself has a password when loading it into qgen. Anyone here know how to break that? :KEK:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
  • Fixed a bug with the Internet Celebrity where her hotel scenes wouldn't play.
  • Also, for convenience's sake, so you don't have to win a 1 in 213 every time you want to meet her, I made it so you can interact with her directly from the tiktok screen after you've met her once.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
just an FYI for people that are trying to 100%. There is a lady in the tik-tok app. She shows up as #50. Took several thousand clicks to complete her due to RNG. I have two people that show as "not installed" and I cannot figure out how to unlock a third, she is labeled as a nurse.
Can you tell me the row and column in the NPC screen?

EDIT: I think I figured out who you're talking about. Go to the 3rd level of the hospital and sign up for a level 2 contract. It has to be level 2. Then walk around -> go right -> front desk.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
  • Fixed an error message at the convenience store if you ignore a customer for too long
  • Fixed a bug that prevented 3 characters from showing up to the convenience store on Friday, Saturday and Sunday respectively
  • Fixed 2 error messages at the end of the scenes with the characters mentioned above.
  • Fixed Wrong place for praise calculation when going to convenience store regional manager
  • Added one new cheat on page 2 for continuous max profits and continuous max praise.

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
  • Fixed an error message at the convenience store if you ignore a customer for too long
  • Fixed a bug that prevented 3 characters from showing up to the convenience store on Friday, Saturday and Sunday respectively
  • Fixed 2 error messages at the end of the scenes with the characters mentioned above.
  • Fixed Wrong place for praise calculation when going to convenience store regional manager
  • Added one new cheat on page 2 for continuous max profits and continuous max praise.

I'm just starting the 466 translation now, so I'll work off this QSP. Can we freeze development for a few days until I finish the 1st draft? I'll send you the XML file when done too, but it's a bit of a shitshow and most of it was done by hand (though it's better with the patches)

Hrakzar

Mar 1, 2019
Ошибка при выполнении js-вызова I've got this error while trying to run the game. Reinstalling Java didn't work. I don't know Russian so I'm not precisely sure what else could I do

nbdslugger

Jan 15, 2022
Can you tell me the row and column in the NPC screen?

EDIT: I think I figured out who you're talking about. Go to the 3rd level of the hospital and sign up for a level 2 contract. It has to be level 2. Then walk around -> go right -> front desk.
Thanks! Now I just need to figure out the 2 people that show "not installed", I think it's the major and Minister of Education. Their pictures are second from the last row, column 2 and 4. I don't see any files for them however so they may not be obtainable.

I kept choosing the level 3 contracts so I never saw her. Do you know how to unlock the Jingyuan Project Room inside the hospital? It's an option when you are doing the drug testing (turn left with the doctor suit on)? I see the Project Director in the hospital with the plastic surgeon on floor 2 but the room itself is greyed out. I am wondering if it is stuck due to the plastic surgeons last option at her home being bugged.

skydark

Jul 12, 2017
Guide is wrong. You have to be in your room at the Hotspring at 13:00
The weekend date is Sunday at 15:00 in the Residential Area outside. it's easy to miss if you get a lot of other random police, random guys scenes.
With the swimming teacher. There are extra scenes if you do her massage or cosplay at your company. You have the option to go back to her appartment. (besides that I don't think there's anything else)
how to trigger first time?

krantz01

Oct 21, 2017
Imperial Group -how to go to 100 floor?- Yoshizawa Akiho (Imperial Energy CTO) - unlocked (massage, home)
What did I miss?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
She breaks no longer into my room so where i can find here
have more money she will be back :)
No I know what they're talking about, they're on a specific quest. There's another stage to the quest. You can find her in the Police Station/in the detention room after you've already spoke to her in the bedroom about taking the blame.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes