Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
how can you unlock this girl? I finished the convenience store and she didn't appear

Apr 12, 2018
Great work, Nice to see the character menu working. Though as you mentioned some of the name changes takes awhile to get used to. But really appreciate the effort put into it.

Just wanted to point a few things comparing your work with the previous qsp file, it seems your translator have change the named of some picture files:
ex:
"images\NPC\SW\vids\和校教室-<<a>>.webm" to "images\NPC\SW\vids\Japanese school classroom-<<a>>.webm"
"images\NPC\YZ\vids\夜袭儿1-<<a>>.webm" to "images\NPC\YZ\vids\夜袭1-<<a>>.webm" (儿 was added)

also the
"Second_shift_in_three_years" to "Second_shift_in_three years" (lack of "_" between three years)

which is creating some errors in my copy, unable to find location or missing pictures.
That’s super strange I don’t recall ever touching those (definitely didn’t ADD Chinese characters.) Perhaps I got a really early copy of the game and missed one of the bug fixes dspeed put out. Will fix later, thanks for letting me know!

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
That’s super strange I don’t recall ever touching those (definitely didn’t ADD Chinese characters.) Perhaps I got a really early copy of the game and missed one of the bug fixes dspeed put out. Will fix later, thanks for letting me know!
Ahh that would explain it, as the original qsp file was also preventing me from entering the mentioned location.

In case you did miss it dspeed released a bugfix in this post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-v44-4-sonofall.177228/post-11911404

Edit: Nevermind i see the bugfix has been updated in the OP as well.

Apr 12, 2018
Ahh that would explain it, as the original qsp file was also preventing me from entering the mentioned location.

In case you did miss it dspeed released a bugfix in this post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-v44-4-sonofall.177228/post-11911404

Edit: Nevermind i see the bugfix has been updated in the OP as well.
Yes I missed a bugfix, I applied it please check to see if it's fixed! I don't think I've missed anything else but once again if you let me know I'll get to it. Version management is hard without something like github lol

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
right click in Windows on the speaker-> mute
There is no such option, and If I wanted to turn off my speakers i would do so. Because of the language barrier we are having now, I will ask again.

How to disable a sound, by that I mean how to turn off sound in game, no weird noises from videos inside the game.

I hope it made more clearer. ;)

n1veau

May 5, 2018
how can you unlock this girl? I finished the convenience store and she didn't appear
That's content from the newest version, which this english version isn't. You either have to wait for the update or play the chinese/japanese? version someone posted earlier.

phaen

Oct 7, 2019
dspeed

Hey, I hope you don't mind but I'm translating the names to be more accurate. Specifically, I'm the denial phase of realizing the game creator seemed to just name all the characters the name of the AV actress used for them (Including the name "Angel Moe" for what is supposed to be a COO lmao). I'm primarily doing this to fix the npc menu images not working properly, since you said it's not something you want to fix rn.

I have run into a few issues regarding the stepmom and step sisters. The main issue is that the intended name for the stepmother is honestly extremely stupid (Lemon Tanaka), and I would like to keep it in Chinese pinyin, however the younger sister's name is Japanese, so it would feel a bit weird having a mother with a Chinese name and two daughters with Japanese names. Advice?

I'll upload the qsp file here once I'm done, I've also merged over your bugfix to my file so it should be fully updated but you can check it with some diff checker.

I'm also interested in helping out with manually refining other dialogue in game, and making sure it flows okay in English.
Breaking my four years of post-less lurking to drop some JAV lore:
Karen Kaede (楓カレン) changed her name to Lemon Tanaka (田中レモン) when she switched talent agencies from Lifepro to 8man but as of late June this year she announced she was going back so the name Karen Kaede is the one she's producing work under now. You'll find that all the titles under FALENO have Lemon and all the IDEA POCKET ones are Karen but it's the same person.

Apr 12, 2018
Breaking my four years of post-less lurking to drop some JAV lore:
Karen Kaede (楓カレン) changed her name to Lemon Tanaka (田中レモン) when she switched talent agencies from Lifepro to 8man but as of late June this year she announced she was going back so the name Karen Kaede is the one she's producing work under now. You'll find that all the titles under FALENO have Lemon and all the IDEA POCKET ones are Karen but it's the same person.
Haha I saw that earlier today when trying to find a good name! I'm thinking of once again changing the names to Kaede Karen (Stepmother), Hatsukawa Minami (Big Sister), and Hatsukawa Miru (Little Sister) to finally make the names make sense (all Japanese.) The only one I refuse to use is Angel Moe, and am going to keep that one in chinese pinyin.

phaen

Oct 7, 2019
Haha I saw that earlier today when trying to find a good name! I'm thinking of once again changing the names to Kaede Karen (Stepmother), Hatsukawa Minami (Big Sister), and Hatsukawa Miru (Little Sister) to finally make the names make sense (all Japanese.) The only one I refuse to use is Angel Moe, and am going to keep that one in chinese pinyin.
If it helps Angel (天使) can be pronounced Amatsuka if you want something with a more Japanese sounding vibe.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
A very tiny insignificant little update that's mostly focused towards current and futures developers/people who want to help with the game.

It's a developer's console for setting and viewing variables on the fly. Good for bug testing and making sure things are set up properly, Reset specific events on a completed save file for testing, etc.

TL;DR of how it works:
- Just typing the name of a variable would display it's value. So "$var" would display the value of "$var"
- Prefixing the whole input with "@" makes it an executable line. So "@$var = 2" would set the value of "$var" to 2

If you're a casual player and don't care about this sort of stuff, feel free to skip it for now. I'd just like it to be implemented in future versions so that's why I'm posting it.

IAintTellinYouNothin dspeed

If you're already working on a new .qsp and you'd prefer to have only the code:
Add this somewhere in "Home_computer"
Code:
if $args[0] = 'Console':
    $command = $TRIM($LCASE($input('CONSOLE, FOR DEBUG, USE AT YOUR OWN PERIL')))
    if mid($command,1,1) = '@':
        dynamic $mid($command,2)
    elseif instr($command, ' ') > 0:
        msg 'invalid input (contains whitespace): use @ prefix for commands'
    else
        dynamic "msg " + $command
    end
    gt 'Home_computer', 'True test2'
end
With this somewhere in "Home_computer" -> "True test2" at the buttons:
Code:
'<div class="buttonG"><a href="exec: gt ''Home_computer'',''Console''">Console</a></div>'
Thank you in advance :D

Reactions: dspeed

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
I'm hard stuck on the part where I need an announcer for the Idol Contest. I have finished everything "Anchor" has that I'm aware of, but can't trigger it. I got the impression here that she is the correct character. The Doyo guide doesn't even mention the announcer.

EDIT: Anyone else wondering, the correct person is the Front Desk.

Last edited:

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
I'm hard stuck on the part where I need an announcer for the Idol Contest. I have finished everything "Anchor" has that I'm aware of, but can't trigger it. I got the impression here that she is the correct character. The Doyo guide doesn't even mention the announcer.
Believe its not actually her... mostly cause I thought that too and nothing was going on...but it unlocked after I pursued other girls...maybe the broadcast host one?

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
Im stuck myself right nwo believe I only have the rich girl and the urban construction minister of the ones that are right now in game...but not sure who to do that...I know it has to do with the golden thingie in the brothel but not sure what to do

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes