Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
How does one start recruiting a car model? The guide says 1696880077534.png
But if I go to the restaurant on Friday at 18, I still get the scene with the 3 investors / "She takes you away".

n1veau

May 5, 2018
How does one start recruiting a car model? The guide says View attachment 2993102
But if I go to the restaurant on Friday at 18, I still get the scene with the 3 investors / "She takes you away".
You go do "Angel" again at the restaurant at Friday 18, she tells you you can use the photo studio during break (13 PM I think, or 12, just try) there will be a new option there in yellow.

My own question: Where to find the rich lady from the camping ground on saturday at the hotspring? Can't find it, it's for the "violent plan" of the young brother in the strip club.

Edit: Found it, you go to the hotspring at 13 PM on saturday.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
You go do "Angel" again at the restaurant at Friday 18, she tells you you can use the photo studio during break (13 PM I think, or 12, just try) there will be a new option there in yellow.

My own question: Where to find the rich lady from the camping ground on saturday at the hotspring? Can't find it, it's for the "violent plan" of the young brother in the strip club.
1696880923335.png
I... really don't see it... do I need to do anything else before? The only options I have is bathroom and dinner

I remember the rich lady being in the park and the tents on saturday at 12 and at 18 but never at the hotspring. But maybe she's supposed to appear there for that quest. idk I haven't gotten that far.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
View attachment 2993137
I... really don't see it... do I need to do anything else before? The only options I have is bathroom and dinner

I remember the rich lady being in the park and the tents on saturday at 12 and at 18 but never at the hotspring. But maybe she's supposed to appear there for that quest. idk I haven't gotten that far.
Do negotiate privately and then just go to the empire offices photo studio at 12 or 13 PM, there will be a new option at the bottom.

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
How do I unlock the interaction with Miru in Angel's room at the Villa?

Apr 12, 2018
Can someone explain to me how the stepmom is only one year older (checked translation on multiple translators, maybe someone who can read Chinese can verify this 只比我年长一) than the mc, who's 23, but also has 2 children with the oldest supposedly being older than you (so the stepmom, according to the game's own logic had her when she was less than 1 years old.)

Edit: Possible explanation is that the creator originally intended for the 2 sisters to be fully blood-related but retconned it to make them step-siblings last minute in the most moronic way (not changing anything about the setup for the mother) possible. I think any further translation refinements should change the age of the stepmom, or straight up rewrite the setup so that the MC's sisters aren't related to her but to the MC.

Last edited:

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete the nun's ending? Guide says I need to complete the 4 person private confessional, but I only have the option to do the 5+ person.

EDIT: Seems like my prestige was too high? I save edited to reset to 0 and kept trying until I was able to do 4 person.

Last edited:

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
Also note that there is an issue with "handling rights dispute" for the plastic surgeon Screenshot 2023-10-10 133028.png

Last edited:

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
How did you get the "Private Office" box? I've completed the stamp, the translated walk-through says earn 100 points at the Club.
After you get the stamp you can do a VIP job in the Town house area at 13:00 on the 13th of any month. You have to last long enough to earn 100 points in the event.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone explain to me how the stepmom is only one year older (checked translation on multiple translators, maybe someone who can read Chinese can verify this 只比我年长一) than the mc, who's 23, but also has 2 children with the oldest supposedly being older than you (so the stepmom, according to the game's own logic had her when she was less than 1 years old.)

Edit: Possible explanation is that the creator originally intended for the 2 sisters to be fully blood-related but retconned it to make them step-siblings last minute in the most moronic way (not changing anything about the setup for the mother) possible. I think any further translation refinements should change the age of the stepmom, or straight up rewrite the setup so that the MC's sisters aren't related to her but to the MC.
or she went back in time and killed her former self and is now inhabiting her space so since the timeline was changed because there were two of her and she just replaced her counterpart, So now everyone just sees her as always having been there.... idk that's all i got

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Haha, the game has been updated to 46.6, which is the language game of our country. Lala :sneaky:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
The latest version 46.6 is available for download, but it is a Chinese version that the moderator can use for translation :sneaky: The decompression code is uppercase SOASOA

Apr 12, 2018
dspeed

Hey, I hope you don't mind but I'm translating the names to be more accurate. Specifically, I'm the denial phase of realizing the game creator seemed to just name all the characters the name of the AV actress used for them (Including the name "Angel Moe" for what is supposed to be a COO lmao). I'm primarily doing this to fix the npc menu images not working properly, since you said it's not something you want to fix rn.

I have run into a few issues regarding the stepmom and step sisters. The main issue is that the intended name for the stepmother is honestly extremely stupid (Lemon Tanaka), and I would like to keep it in Chinese pinyin, however the younger sister's name is Japanese, so it would feel a bit weird having a mother with a Chinese name and two daughters with Japanese names. Advice?

I'll upload the qsp file here once I'm done, I've also merged over your bugfix to my file so it should be fully updated but you can check it with some diff checker.

I'm also interested in helping out with manually refining other dialogue in game, and making sure it flows okay in English.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
dspeed

Hey, I hope you don't mind but I'm translating the names to be more accurate. Specifically, I'm the denial phase of realizing the game creator seemed to just name all the characters the name of the AV actress used for them (Including the name "Angel Moe" for what is supposed to be a COO lmao). I'm primarily doing this to fix the npc menu images not working properly, since you said it's not something you want to fix rn.

I have run into a few issues regarding the stepmom and step sisters. The main issue is that the intended name for the stepmother is honestly extremely stupid (Lemon Tanaka), and I would like to keep it in Chinese pinyin, however the younger sister's name is Japanese, so it would feel a bit weird having a mother with a Chinese name and two daughters with Japanese names. Advice?

I'll upload the qsp file here once I'm done, I've also merged over your bugfix to my file so it should be fully updated but you can check it with some diff checker.

I'm also interested in helping out with manually refining other dialogue in game, and making sure it flows okay in English.
this.gif man out here doing the Lord's work.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes