alarish

Oct 8, 2018
Ok, managed to find the girls to work as maids in the mansion, I just didnt unlock them, yet Still I dont know where I should go to meet the rich woman for the VIP thingie at the brothel

Not even sure if it has to say chargeback or Take orders to work

Last edited:

Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
I still cannot do the last 2 TV Station events with the Director despite completing eevrything in the Villa. Does anone know how to progress?

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
Also it seems that the swimming teacher is bugged (IU supposedly unlocked her apartment (202) but only see .wife is cleaning the outside the 24 hours of the day

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Might be wrong here, but I think he's inserted DRM. Is there anything in the notes about that?
That would be so stupid. I'm very doubtful the dev has the rights to use any of the videos in the game in the capacity that he's using them.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
That means you have more than one file with a .QSP extension in your assets/standlone_content/ directory. You may only have one. delete the one you don't need.
Thank you! will do. Just to clarify, I should keep the later one you posted, "SoA444_ds_QnD_v01_CHEAT.qsp", and remove the "SoA444_ds_QnD_v01.qsp" ?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I've seen a lot of people ask for saves so here's mine. not finished by any means but I have a lot of content unlocked (I think, you never know with this game, there's always more it seems :KEK: )

- Contest is over
- TV is done
- Police is done
- Big villa girls are done (except Angel, I can't get her to play with Miru yet)
- Some Empire is done
- Church is done
- UNI is done (kinda, I just started with the DLC girl)
- Idk what else, I did things all over

Have fun whoever wants it.
BTW I cheated quite a lot. Money, stats, Empire level. basically used all the cheats except the hard one. Nothing broke as far as I can tell.

PS: Save file location is "...\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\..."
You will see a folder with 1.sav, 2.sav, etc

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
I've seen a lot of people ask for saves so here's mine. not finished by any means but I have a lot of content unlocked (I think, you never know with this game, there's always more it seems :KEK: )

- Contest is over
- TV is done
- Police is done
- Big villa girls are done (except Angel, I can't get her to play with Miru yet)
- Some Empire is done
- Church is done
- Idk what else

BTW I cheated quite a lot. Money, stats, Empire level. basically used all the cheats except the hard one.
Thanks, where do i put the files?

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Everytime i make contact with the Bio teacher I can't go through the scene or exit, only way is use the bug button.
Idk if this is reported or known but I wanted to share it.
This happen when you go to corridor then click the prompt for men's room.

1696874737338.png

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
That would be so stupid. I'm very doubtful the dev has the rights to use any of the videos in the game in the capacity that he's using them.
It seems that way on first glance (and I could be totally wrong). I can break the DRM by ignoring it/not implementing it on the translation and the game will work without.

Thank you! will do. Just to clarify, I should keep the later one you posted, "SoA444_ds_QnD_v01_CHEAT.qsp", and remove the "SoA444_ds_QnD_v01.qsp" ?
The CHEAT QSP is the buigfixed and latest version. You can delete the non-cheat version and replace it with the new one, but you will have to manually move your saves or start from fresh.

How to disable sound?
right click in Windows on the speaker-> mute

- Contest is over
- TV is done
- Police is done
- Some Empire is done
- Church is done
- Idk what else, I did things all over

BTW I cheated quite a lot. Money, stats, Empire level. basically used all the cheats except the hard one. Nothing broke as far as I can tell.

PS: Save file location is "...\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\..."
You will see a folder with 1.sav, 2.sav, etc
I should have done this, didn't even think. This is my test save which should be 99% complete. See attached.

Reactions: Dgunslinger

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
finally an asian qsp game. ive been waiting for this for years, but too bad is really big. i will have to wait until someone atleas compressed it to 8 gb

Reactions: 1Teddy1

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Everytime i make contact with the Bio teacher I can't go through the scene or exit, only way is use the bug button.
Idk if this is reported or known but I wanted to share it.
This happen when you go to corridor then click the prompt for men's room.

View attachment 2992888
Unfixed bug, doesn't affect other content will be patched in next version

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
finally an asian qsp game. ive been waiting for this for years, but too bad is really big. i will have to wait until someone atleas compressed it to 8 gb
Not possible. The content is already compressed, it just has a lot of content. You can use the torrent to download if DL limits are the issue, it's in this thread already

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes