Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Anyone know how to do 11, 12, 13 and 14 on the stamp card? I checked the site but I really can't understand with google translate

EDIT, I got em
(11) - Sunny, Residential Area, 16:00
(12) - (11) is completed, Mall, Monday, 11:00.
(13) - (5) is completed, Nightclub, Saturday, 02:00
(14) - (6) is completed, Kabukicho, Sunday, 00:00

Last edited:
Reactions: ViK2305

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
It seems there is an in game guide that need a code using image pattern and only available to sponsor of the Chinese version, anyone knows what it is?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
So, i am trying the desk girl at the city hall. She told me about cordal voice problem, she need a surgery and someone that work in here place while she recover, who you guys send in her place?

Canis Majoris

Oct 2, 2017
It seems there is an in game guide that need a code using image pattern and only available to sponsor of the Chinese version, anyone knows what it is?
Got no clue either, i click the images untill unlock strategy pops up but when you click it, it brings you back to the game with no changes anywhere.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Biology class -> "Go out and have sex" still results in a scene with no options.
View attachment 2990581
I thought I got that one, sorry. Next update.

Your post isn't about bugs, it's about you not reading the text or taking some initiative. I can't fix that. You complain that there's nothing to do, not seeming to understand that you have to unlock more things through quests. Myself and many thousands of others have managed to make it through the game with very light hints towards completion and while I understand there's some Moon logic (because the dev expects you to read all the text and not just the last page), I'm in a bad mood today and I'm not going to babysit seems to want a direct guide with no experimentation involved. Use the cheat version.

Whats up with the "Missing Files" link to Mega. I don't see details in the OP. Is that file still relevant?
Yes this is still needed for now.

That file gives me this error

View attachment 2992036
I was able to load the game in the QSP, but it looks weird and I don't think its working properly.
That means you have more than one file with a .QSP extension in your assets/standlone_content/ directory. You may only have one. delete the one you don't need.

I rigged it, just click any six. Not all characters have guides, only the most recent ones.

The author has released the latest version, 46.6, on the release page
Oh FFS, this guy works faster than a coked up chipmunk.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

xidhxidh

Jun 4, 2020
Version Log: V46.6
Plot
1. Reset the entire story of the Internet celebrity, including 154 + videos, 11 + events
2. New Story for bank fund managers, including 157 + videos, 12 + events
3. New story for store manager, including 203 + videos, 13 + events
Four. New Story for new convenience store clerk, including 138 + videos, 9 + events

Repair
1. The BUG that caused the church confessional to become overcrowded is now a random number between 1 and 5

Reactions: bgrooshin

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Version Log: V46.6
Plot
1. Reset the entire story of the Internet celebrity, including 154 + videos, 11 + events
2. New Story for bank fund managers, including 157 + videos, 12 + events
3. New story for store manager, including 203 + videos, 13 + events
Four. New Story for new convenience store clerk, including 138 + videos, 9 + events

Repair
1. The BUG that caused the church confessional to become overcrowded is now a random number between 1 and 5
Might be wrong here, but I think he's inserted DRM. Is there anything in the notes about that?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes