Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
1696788329204.png
anyone know where this date with the student president is?

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
Do you have the original chinese QSP file? That would be helpful for others to check the bug and mistranslation.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
This event is in her house which is Suburbs -> top of the mountain house and her room
alright. bad wording on my part.
I know where the location in the image is, I meant: where does she want us to meet "early on Saturday".
cause early saturday, her room is locked

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Seems like I get an error after progressing in the club storyline (burnt down the tent).
OK, I can't find anything to do, everyone I talk to just results in nothing, nothing is explained.
Tried going to the school, needed to talk to the principal.
She wanted me to join a team, but I don't know how to do that after accepting.
Going to the classes and interacting with the persons there does nothing.
At home there are nothing to do, you can help you sister with homework, but that does nothing.
You an spend money, but I can't find any way to earn them. I have also been going around the locations and there is nothing to do anywhere.

Tried starting a new day, I can clean the guestroom, but that results in nothing no matter how many times you do it.
Other than that there are nothing to do at your home.
Residential area:
Town house, there are nothing to do.
Shopping mall, you can spend money, train at the gym, but nothing progresses.
At the hospital you can visit your father, go to a drug tester interview but neither does anything.
The park, you can walk, that does nothing.

University:
As stated before, you talk with people, but nothing happens.
After getting the job, all interactions are locked.

Empire group:
Nothing to do there. Everything is locked.

Mugou Pharmaceuticals:
You can't talk with your mother.
Your sister gives you some seeds.
Warehouse is empty.
There are nothing else to do.

My company:
Empty, nothing to do.

City hall:
Nothing to do that makes any progress.
Stock market, nothing to do, you can't buy stocks.

Suburbs:
Haitian hot springs, you can use all your money, but haven't found a good way to earn them, so didn't bother.
Top of the mountain, nothing there
West coast, nothing there
Prison, you can imprison yourself for 90 days...
Church, nothing there
Airport, nothing there
Mountains, you can grow the seeds given by your sister, spending 24 hours growing one plant gives you 100 cash, that is useless as everything is a lot more expensive, so you need to spend 99% of the game at the same location if you want to earn money. (Yes you can buy fertilizer, but that is 10 times 50% growth. Resulting in 500 cash, the same the fertilizer costs, worthless.
University -> On the bottom left click on the blue text where it says that the principal and the biology teacher are in the health room (or something like that) -> choosing the first option ("Hands on approach" I think it was called) results in what appears to be scenes where the video doesn't load.

EDIT: The second option also leads to scenes that don't load. The third one works fine
View attachment 2990289

The biology teacher seems kinda bugged in general. her classroom sex scene also results in a tab with no options to choose
All fixed in latest QSP. I've kept the name the same so you can overwrite and don't have to move saves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Biology class -> "Go out and have sex" still results in a scene with no options.
1696792777288.png

Alex Prior

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to get all evidences for the priest? I only found 4 (The nun, mother and daughter, his wife in restaurant, student in hot spring) what's the last one?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to get all evidences for the priest? I only found 4 (The nun, mother and daughter, his wife in restaurant, student in hot spring) what're the other 2?
Last one is in the strip club -> custom area -> Urehara Ayi. It has to be friday IIRC and I think you have to pay for a little extra service

Reactions: Alex Prior

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
The English version will be bigger as one Chinese character can mean a whole phrase/many words. Not sure what you mean by bugged, if you mean the videos are not playing that's because I'm an idiot and diff'ed/patched the new content incorrectly so there's a link in the OP called Missing Items for you to download that includes the Church stuff.

You have to unlock the Succubus which you do by unlocking the Big Villa which you do by completing the idol contest which you do by going far down the University, TV station, and Empire Group questlines. It's a near endgame level thing.
You're right. I notice it's normal for Chinese qsp to have 6 mb size.

The bug I meant is the Chinese qsp doesn't have latest Church event in ver 44.4 but English version does.

I asked xidhxidh to help me getting his copy of Chinese version of qsp and it works flawlessly.

beryn

May 8, 2017
read the text, it often says exactly what you need to do, the only thing i needed help for is the stepmother. If you search this thread with "mother" you can find a starting guide for the mother posted by the translator. Now the only thing i can't figure out is how to get started with hypnosis.
I can't see anything in any of the ingame text of what you need to do.
Restarted the game, talked with my stepmother about the new neighbor.
I'm supposed to meet her, but there are no neighbor house, the game mentions a talent flat, but that isn't a thing.

There are nothing saying anything regarding the company.
After the intro with the secretary and signing the following text is shown:
" Secretary: Hoo, now my old lady is also free.By the way, although everything has been taken to pay off the debt, there is still a total of700With a flat use area, you can think of ways to use it.This is my kind suggestion to you."
This has no meaning, 700 what? I can't think of any use for it as there aren't anything you can do. Suggestion, there was no suggestion.

As written earlier, after you get into the school, every teacher, principal and vice principal has no options.

How am I supposed to do what the text is saying when it is nonsensical.
There is no neighbor, there are no options at the company.
The school is locked, improving your intelligence is the only thing to do there.

The gym is a extremely slow earning process after unlocking the job and after that choosing 1 person training only gives me the option to leave, without telling my why the other option is locked.
Can't find a way to increase charm if you need that, been to every location and can only increase intelligence and figure.

I don't understand what you mean by "read the text, it often says exactly what you need to do" it almost never does.
The only times I can remember is with the guestroom and getting into the school.

beryn

May 8, 2017
All fixed in latest QSP. I've kept the name the same so you can overwrite and don't have to move saves.
I see no difference to anything in my post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-44-4-sonofall.177228/post-11909643

Residential area: Same as in my post other that in the earlier build I got the job that almost doesn't pay anything at the gym.
Hospital and park and town house are the same.

University: Still nothing to do other that increasing intelligence.

Empire group: Same, nothing to do there.
Mugou Pharmaceuticals: Same as in my earlier post
My company: Nothing to do there
City hall: Nothing to do there
Suburbs: Everything is the same as in my earlier post

I don't know what you meant by all fixed, but nothing works/ is happening as far as I can tell.
I'm still stuck.
No characters opens up,.
I can increase intelligence and figure, there is no increasing charm.
I can work at the gym and earn at most 600 a day and then do nothing else that day, or work with the seeds given by my sister and earn 200 a day.
Neither of those unlocks anything no matter how many times you do it.
Everything else is just locked dialogue options and locations where there is nothing to hint at what you need to do.

Last edited:

Grump1717

Apr 3, 2022
am i missing a hints system or something? dont know what im doing for the family routes... is there possibly a walkthrough?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes