dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
You can't see any images in the game.
I installed the Chinese language pack and in the game path there are no letters that are not compatible with English.
Move the SOA folder to you C:\ root directory and let me know if it fixes it

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I already moved the SOA folder to c:\ and it has not been solved
Can you screenshot the SOA\assets\standalone_content\images\NPC\BGH\vids\ folder please?

How do i lvl cooking?
You take lessons from the Custom Mother after rescuing her daughter as aprt of a police mission IIRC. It's something at the end of the game and you only really need it for the one character that levels it for you

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
SOA\assets\standalone_content\images\NPC\BGH\vids\
Ok, the problem is that when the files were extracted, they became garbled. The CHinese characters are not displaying. Now you've installed the Chinese language pack, try deleting that folder and extracting the zip file again

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
steps for car dealer daughter quest ?
Generally, once you reach the blowjob at the desk part then I would ignore it.

Firstly, the car daughter quest is bugged in the original version of the game. It requires you to visit the Temporary Studio on a Mon, Wed, Fri or Sun but the studio is only open on a Saturday. Second, even if you repair this and grind through, you then have to wait for a random event to fire at the big villa (doorbell) that you need to grind then you need to grind three people in other ways. In terms of time output, it's absolutely not worth it for one scene.

Reactions: kat777

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
The game can't be played with external QSP Player. It sounds like awesomium engine is having an issue.

Not entirely sure what could be the issue there. Could you try right clicking on the downloaded zip file then hit Properties. At the bottom, hit Unblock->Apply and then try unzipping it again?

View attachment 2987296

Sorry man, I dont have that in my 7zip neither in win RAR

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Hi, I am not sure if I am using the files right. But it seems the cheat does not work for me?
Here is the folder structure and then what happens when I open: "SOA.exe" and "SoA444_ds_QnD_v01_CHEAT.qsp". the fucked up version is the .qsp version and the one that opens right is .exe
The files show up right for me, the files are in asian.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hi, I am not sure if I am using the files right. But it seems the cheat does not work for me?
Here is the folder structure and then what happens when I open: "SOA.exe" and "SoA444_ds_QnD_v01_CHEAT.qsp". the fucked up version is the .qsp version and the one that opens right is .exe
The files show up right for me, the files are in asian.
move the QSP file into the folder called assets/standalone_content/

make sure its the only QSP file in there

Reactions: mrdonkyman

B4STARD

Feb 17, 2022
:HideThePain:Ok i tried and i think im going to need a walk through. Dont know where to start, and always dont know what to do

Reactions: Black Xoul
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes