Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
the hell does this mean, i dont speak russian (also if it's possible to change the language on that how do I do that), aight read a few other comments and figured it might have to do with multiple qsp files (the cheat/bugfix version and the one included in the download) so i renamed the bugfix version and deleted the other one and it at least started so that might be the fix, if i did something hella wrong in doing so do correct me
Yes, it basically says that "there shouldn't be more than one .qsp file in the root folder". And it means "standalone_content" folder as "root".

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
To meet the geologist, give the sister seeds in her work (5 of them) until you can say "Conjecture" in the second option. After that, go to the Red Restaurant on a weekday afternoon to Meet With Sister who will introduce you. The geologist is then available at the Pharma Office in a new office next door to sister and stepmother
this one is actually bugged, the interaction in the Red Restaurant doesn't have full dialogue like in the original chinese version, and doesn't unlock the new office.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
What QSP version to use for this game? My attempts to use 1,9 and other versions give SRC missing for the video file error and no menu on the side like other screeenshots I have seen here.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
anyone know why I can't advance the first girl from the "Case: Internal Punishment" more then this?
1696754521024.png

EDIT: I got it. you need to go to vigilate work and do the store theft event (same tab with missing person task)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZXXXX

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
What QSP version to use for this game? My attempts to use 1,9 and other versions give SRC missing for the video file error and no menu on the side like other screeenshots I have seen here.
there's a .exe that comes with the download. In the "SOA" folder

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
this one is actually bugged, the interaction in the Red Restaurant doesn't have full dialogue like in the original chinese version, and doesn't unlock the new office.
It's already fixed in the QSP in the OP under Bugfixes

anyone know why I can't advance the first girl from the "Case: Internal Punishment" more then this?
View attachment 2989339
There's other requirements on that one. The trigger seems to be a vigilante job called "Supermarket danger" which takes you to the department store.

Reactions: KeiranD

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hello,

I noticed the Chinese version is bugged with Church content, is there a bug fixed version of it?

Edit: I think the Chinese qsp isn't the latest version. After check the file size, it's only 6 mb compare to 8 mb of English version.
The English version will be bigger as one Chinese character can mean a whole phrase/many words. Not sure what you mean by bugged, if you mean the videos are not playing that's because I'm an idiot and diff'ed/patched the new content incorrectly so there's a link in the OP called Missing Items for you to download that includes the Church stuff.

So how do you unlock hypnosis?
You have to unlock the Succubus which you do by unlocking the Big Villa which you do by completing the idol contest which you do by going far down the University, TV station, and Empire Group questlines. It's a near endgame level thing.

Reactions: ZXXXX

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
any femdom\ntr characters or quests? would appreciate a guide! thx
There is a metric fuckton of NTR and femdom quests and characters. NTR is skippable by choosing the clearly marked option (generally), femdom is usually not.

sottho

Apr 21, 2019
You can't see any images in the game.
I installed the Chinese language pack and in the game path there are no letters that are not compatible with English.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
any help on answer for immigration administration and steps for car dealer daughter quest ?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes