dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I have this save from Chinese version when i load it into the english version i get an error idk if it can be fixed
As the variables are translated, unfortunately the saves can't be transferred.

I don't think the variables for this are working. I checked on the saveeditor after doing some of the steps and the variables are still stuck at 0.
Can you post a save please?

is this game broken or just me?
This is likely the problem and fix for your issue

https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-44-4-sonofall.177228/post-11899826

Last edited:

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
SonOfAsia-V44.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
The torrent just says stopped. Don´t know why... Any ideas?

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Can you post a save please?
This is my attempt on a new save with the bugfix/cheat file. Was unable to get grandpa to progress without going into the save editor.

EDIT: it also seems to be affecting other questlines, cop for instance

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
This is my attempt on a new save with the bugfix/cheat file. Was unable to get grandpa to progress without going into the save editor.

EDIT: it also seems to be affecting other questlines, cop for instance
Yeah it seems ok.

Go and talk with Stepmother in office (Temporary Worker)
Spy on Stepmother in guest room after 12pm to see Grandpa scene. (weekday - Peeping quarrel)
Go and talk with Stepmother in office (Deal With Trouble)
Visit computer->monitor->Warehouse camera
Go talk to Stepmother again in office (Deal With Trouble)
Visit Warehouse on Sat at 23:00
New dialogue should appear to Be patient->Follow Him-

The order might be a bit off (or maybe do it twice, use the 24hr skip to get back to Sat) but I've done it on your save. Try it a few times if struggling but the save is fine. It will sort itself out.

Regards to the cop, the Police station isn't open for a while after you start the game. There's a random event cop that visits you in the Residential Area but don't worry about it.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2017
There isn't much to compress, the game just has that much content. The videos used are .webm clips with small file sizes. There are just thousands of them.
Also for people asking for cheats: energy, time, money, stat experience can be easily modified with cheat engine.
Im looking for the time value in cheat engine and im not seeing it

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Im looking for the time value in cheat engine and im not seeing it
Using the bugfix/cheat link in the OP will give you a link to a Cheat version of the QSP. I haven't modified time because the game has built in functions to skip time and as time isn't very important, I thought it would save me a job. There's no problem with hitting the 24hr skip 6 times if needed.

MattCooper

May 26, 2017
Missing file on mega not reaching 100% for some reason, now i've reached download limit, can you upload somewhere else?

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
I've got same problem.. How can I fix this?
I have the same issue, figured it was because i had an 'ø' in my directory path
Overførsler\F95zone\comics\SOA - So if you have any non-standard characters in your directory path, try moving it to another folder

Reactions: dspeed

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
are the images in for all the NPCs in this menu not showing for anyone else?
1696708921871.png
The only one that is showing is Tia, which is also the only one that doesn't have Chinese characters in the filename. I'm guessing that is the issue here but it's weird because many of the videos have Chinese characters in the filename and those load just fine.

Any kind of fix for this would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: cCc123cCc

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
are the images in for all the NPCs in this menu not showing for anyone else?

The only one that is showing is Tia, which is also the only one that doesn't have Chinese characters in the filename. I'm guessing that is the issue here but it's weird because many of the videos have Chinese characters in the filename and those load just fine.

Any kind of fix for this would be greatly appreciated

https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-44-4-sonofall.177228/post-11898544

The Chinese characters in the vids are showing because I translated them back by hand, but this was a loop using char names so as I'd not settled on the names yet (this being a proof of concept release) then I left it. I'll probably fix that in the next release from the dev as a few have mentioned it annoys them and a proper translator can rename them.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
The cartoon mini quest goes through the Vice Principal and her daughter. You have to study the 5 feminist literature things in class, then take a test (still in class), then go to some finals after practicing for a while (dialogue in her office), then you get invited to meet the daughter who it turns out is a fan of erotic fiction (because of course she is!) and you go through the quest line with her until she agrees to let you animate her erotic fan fiction hentai. This is a dodgy quest because there's no way to complete it without knowing the Vice Principal's daughter which in itself requires a whole questline so it is a bit unfair imo but the game has a ton of interlinked quests, and if you're stuck then progressing with other content can usually fix it.

The fighting one goes through the Student President at the University. You have to go through her chain (use the laptop and go on Weibo and #cosplay) and take some photos of her until you kipnap her and dump her in the basement in the back alley. Then you mind break her with various sexual torture techniques until she's your slavegirl, then speak to her at the Student Union to get access to the Hot Girl Gang HQ in the suburbs (currently named Top of the mountain if you've not discovered it). Then when you talk to her in there, you can persuade her to join the fighting show. The clue here was a bit in the text but mainly that when you first meet her in the student union, she's kicking some guy in the bollocks repeatedly so she must like fighting. FYI you can bet cash on the fighting competition by watching it on TV in your bedroom when it's scheduled. Winner is random.
Thanks again, last question is when I go to meet the sister with the geologist, I can say hello to her but then it only says leave.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Hello,

I noticed the Chinese version is bugged with Church content, is there a bug fixed version of it?

Edit: I think the Chinese qsp isn't the latest version. After check the file size, it's only 6 mb compare to 8 mb of English version.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes