dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Thanks again, last question is when I go to meet the sister with the geologist, I can say hello to her but then it only says leave.
Hello,

I noticed the Chinese version is bugged with Church content, is there a bug fixed version of it?
Download "Missing Items" and "Bugfix/Cheats" from the OP, they should fix both of your issues

Rision

Jul 19, 2022
how do you make money in this game?
You're supposed to raise your Intelligence in class until it's about level 4 or 5 then work out at the gym to raise your strength high enough to get a part time job at the gym and slowly gain money each session, but if you don't mind save scumming, you make faster money by going to the university and meeting one of the teachers that ask you to get her a limited-edition handbag via lottery at the department store. After the scene with her, you can go to the dept. store to claim a free raffle ticket and try save scumming to participate in the raffle with just 1 ticket for 1/10 chance of winning, (maybe save outside the department store to change the rng?) Then immediately scalp it for about 7000 dollars profit (you can even go into the negatives when doing this for the first time)

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Download "Missing Items" and "Bugfix/Cheats" from the OP, they should fix both of your issues
Thanks for the reply, but I found out the Chinese version might not the be latest version of qsp.

Again, much apricate your input.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So does anybody know how many days it will take till someone uploads this in multiple parts that are actually downloadable?

rawrer

Dec 23, 2016
Getting this error when I try to launch SOA.exe:

Не удалось запустить звуковую подсистему

Any idea what is causing it?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-44-4-sonofall.177228/post-11898544

The Chinese characters in the vids are showing because I translated them back by hand, but this was a loop using char names so as I'd not settled on the names yet (this being a proof of concept release) then I left it. I'll probably fix that in the next release from the dev as a few have mentioned it annoys them and a proper translator can rename them.
Got it. Thanks.
Also, I get this error when I try to access the "second shift in three years" location at the university. Don't know if it's a bug or just not in the game yet so I'll report it here :D

1696713849599.png

"Error! Location: Line: 0 Action number: -1 Description: Location not found! "

Reactions: dr_Zloy

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Wdym? I highly suggest using gofile for all downloads. Very fast and doesn't impose a 5GB download quota like mega does.
Because I have already tried to fucking download it from pixeldrain got few hours in and it seemed fine but when it said I had around two hours left it decided to give me a fucking error that said something along the lines of 'file not found on site' and I was past the sites free limit so no I aint fucking trying to download this massive piece of shit again until someone breaks it into smaller pieces that can actually be fucking downloaded.

puddingkill

May 27, 2017
You're supposed to raise your Intelligence in class until it's about level 4 or 5 then work out at the gym to raise your strength high enough to get a part time job at the gym and slowly gain money each session, but if you don't mind save scumming, you make faster money by going to the university and meeting one of the teachers that ask you to get her a limited-edition handbag via lottery at the department store. After the scene with her, you can go to the dept. store to claim a free raffle ticket and try save scumming to participate in the raffle with just 1 ticket for 1/10 chance of winning, (maybe save outside the department store to change the rng?) Then immediately scalp it for about 7000 dollars profit (you can even go into the negatives when doing this for the first time)
thanks i found another way to make money at night in kabukicho in the empress Brothel, but does anyone know where i can level up my charm stat

Itab

Jul 23, 2020
the hell does this mean, i dont speak russian (also if it's possible to change the language on that how do I do that), aight read a few other comments and figured it might have to do with multiple qsp files (the cheat/bugfix version and the one included in the download) so i renamed the bugfix version and deleted the other one and it at least started so that might be the fix, if i did something hella wrong in doing so do correct me

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know the Citywide History Competition answers? Test with the Vice Principal... ty
It *seems* we nearly don't care, excepting that you MUST have:
2 answers A
6 answers B
2 answers C

I just tried A A C C and then only Bs..... (didn't want to count to 6 :ROFLMAO: ) and obtained a 100%.

Reactions: Pif paf

Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
After farming Intelligence I can no longer interact with any of the teachers?
Having sex with the Biology teacher have no options to progress.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone know how to make option choose below icon choose i edit some option rewind time so, the option half hide from image

Last edited:

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
Are y'all able to progress with the reality TV show in the TV station? I'm stuck trying to find someone who is able to interact with the audience (whatever the editor says).

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Are y'all able to progress with the reality TV show in the TV station? I'm stuck trying to find someone who is able to interact with the audience (whatever the editor says).
I'm going off memory here but it means strippers

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
I'm going off memory here but it means strippers
Oop, I think I figured it out. Thanks though! I'm going off the doyo article which is why I was confused. I had to do the event with the streamers/camgirls.

Also, I think the Editor-in-Chief and anchor threesome is mistranslated. Icons indicate it requires 540 favourability but it seems you need 540 depravity.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes