dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Trying to figure out who to talk to a about the animated show or the fighting one. Thanks for the quick reply
The cartoon mini quest goes through the Vice Principal and her daughter. You have to study the 5 feminist literature things in class, then take a test (still in class), then go to some finals after practicing for a while (dialogue in her office), then you get invited to meet the daughter who it turns out is a fan of erotic fiction (because of course she is!) and you go through the quest line with her until she agrees to let you animate her erotic fan fiction hentai. This is a dodgy quest because there's no way to complete it without knowing the Vice Principal's daughter which in itself requires a whole questline so it is a bit unfair imo but the game has a ton of interlinked quests, and if you're stuck then progressing with other content can usually fix it.

The fighting one goes through the Student President at the University. You have to go through her chain (use the laptop and go on Weibo and #cosplay) and take some photos of her until you kipnap her and dump her in the basement in the back alley. Then you mind break her with various sexual torture techniques until she's your slavegirl, then speak to her at the Student Union to get access to the Hot Girl Gang HQ in the suburbs (currently named Top of the mountain if you've not discovered it). Then when you talk to her in there, you can persuade her to join the fighting show. The clue here was a bit in the text but mainly that when you first meet her in the student union, she's kicking some guy in the bollocks repeatedly so she must like fighting. FYI you can bet cash on the fighting competition by watching it on TV in your bedroom when it's scheduled. Winner is random.

Reactions: HPkingt1

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1696691302985.png
I can just imagine the headaches trying to understand this lmao

1696692057945.png

15 gigs and there are still missing files lmao

Last edited:

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
The sheer amount of content was promising, but I am a bit frustrated how the theme seems to be that everyone is fucking everyone. You build up your relationship just for the other character to turn around and go fuck someone else.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Sasaha Aya (writer): Well, there is really no reference...

Me: Then what novels do you like to read?

Sasaha Aya (writer): What does it matter to you?

here i am going for erotic novel but response is not changing

and in mother quest stuck here It seems that I have to solve a problem alone before I can convince her.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Sasaha Aya (writer): Well, there is really no reference...

Me: Then what novels do you like to read?

Sasaha Aya (writer): What does it matter to you?

here i am going for erotic novel but response is not changing
There's 4 choices:

Light novel
Romance novel
Erotic novel
Horror novel

The third option is the correct one, are you doing this? The responses you are getting are for the other choices. If you are, can you provide a save file and I can have a look for you.

and in mother quest stuck here It seems that I have to solve a problem alone before I can convince her.
Quick walkthrough for early stepmother
1. Talk in the hall about guest room at 8am
2. Buy light bulb from Department Store
3. Install lightbulb in guest room
4. Talk again at 8am to learn Grandpa is moving in
5. Spy betwenn 12pm and 5pm on the guest room.
6. Talk in the Office regarding Temporary Worker
7. Go to buy Invisible Camera from Department Store
8. Install in the Office in the Warehouse
9. Talk to Stepmother in Office ("Deal With Trouble")
10. Go Home->Bedroom->Computer->Monitor and view the video
11. Talk to Stepmother in Office ("Deal With Trouble")
12. At Saturday at 11pm-12am, visit the Warehouse in the Office
13. Be Patient -> Follow Him -> Search Computer -> Encrypted Folder -> Code Deciphering. This will take more than one attempt so you'll have to go back next week (or skip 24hrs, time rarely matters in this game). You can choose other options apart from encrypted folder for some lore, but the folder is how to progress.
14. When deciphered, go back to Office and Take Credit.
15. Still in the Office, choose new option "Bitter plan".
16. Back home, spy in the guest room.

You might have missed some required things before dealing with the Temporary Worker

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeinhold and kat777

Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
SonOfAsia-V44.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
So need to register on your site for a torrent file. Yea, no thanks

Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
We don't require real email nor password - anything goes.
You'd know that if you were to read before typing.
You also didn't read, as I said we still need to register. I didn't mention anything about e-mail.
You also do need a password, otherwise you can't register on your site.

Why even block the downloading of the torrents with the accounts, when you don't require real information anyway.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
You also didn't read, as I said we still need to register. I didn't mention anything about e-mail.
You also do need a password, otherwise you can't register on your site.

Why even block the downloading of the torrents with the accounts, when you don't require real information anyway.
Please see HERE on why.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

huehuee1

Nov 21, 2018
I have this save from Chinese version when i load it into the english version i get an error idk if it can be fixed

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Quick walkthrough for early stepmother
1. Talk in the hall about guest room at 8am
2. Buy light bulb from Department Store
3. Install lightbulb in guest room
4. Talk again at 8am to learn Grandpa is moving in
5. Spy betwenn 12pm and 5pm on the guest room.
6. Talk in the Officer regarding Temporary Worker
7. Go to buy Invisible Camera from Department Store
8. Install in the Office in the Warehouse
9. Go Home->Bedroom->Computer->Monitor and view the video
10. Talk to Stepmother in Office ("Deal With Trouble")
11. At Saturday at 11pm-12am, visit the Warehouse in the Office
12. Be Patient -> Follow Him -> Search Computer -> Encrypted Folder -> Code Deciphering. This will take more than one attempt so you'll have to go back next week (or skip 24hrs, time rarely matters in this game). You can choose other options apart from encrypted folder for some lore, but the folder is how to progress.
13. When deciphered, go back to Office and Take Credit.
14. Still in the Office, choose new option "Bitter plan".
15. Back home, spy in the guest room.

You might have missed some required things before dealing with the Temporary Worker
I don't think the variables for this are working. I checked on the saveeditor after doing some of the steps and the variables are still stuck at 0.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes