dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
So there's some missing content in the game at the Church, apparently I need better diff/patching software

Link to the patch here:

Just copy it into your SOA directory (assets folder over assets folder, you don't want a folder in SOA directory called Delta)

You can all have the updated bugfixed QSP file while you're here. Just drop it over the top of the current QSP file in assets/standalone_content/ folder. If you have two QSP files because you weren't using the cheat version, you'll have to delete the other one and start a new save (or move your saves using this method)

Last edited:

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Shopping Mall -> Department Store. You've just made me notice a bug where the Invisible Camera and the Canon camera share the same variable, it will be fixed next patch. If you have purchased it once and it still says you need a camera, grab another one for now.
Buying another "invisible camera" does nothing, and I can't use it for the idol stufff
I am already on your bugfixed version(QSP and bishop movies ), thank you for that.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Buying another "invisible camera" does nothing, and I can't use it for the idol stufff
I am already on your bugfixed version(QSP and bishop movies ), thank you for that.
Sounds like a bugged save game. Either restart or post it and I will have a see if I can fix it, sorry.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
They said they will be added soon
cant wait for the torrent ! :)
SonOfAsia-V44.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
see attached
Errr....works for me lol?

Try using the latest QSP attached above. Where exactly is it failing? When I go to Empire Entertainment, it lets me take photos in the studio and take photos of the sister too?

Oh wait do you mean the Student President? You have to go back to Weibo and buy a bot army to bot your Weibo post of her, then go back and talk to her again in the Student Union. From there, the basement in the back alley.

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Do geologists need to meet after family dinner?

If so, how to family diners?
To meet the geologist, give the sister seeds in her work (5 of them) until you can say "Conjecture" in the second option. After that, go to the Red Restaurant on a weekday afternoon to Meet With Sister who will introduce you. The geologist is then available at the Pharma Office in a new office next door to sister and stepmother

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Stuck on how to increase ratings for the tv show
You have to propose new TV shows to the Director, act as a Producer yourself then get the Editor to edit them. Each new show boosts ratings. Start from the top of the conversation options with the Director and work your way down. Each one is its own miniquest and they have some pretty moon logic requirements at times. Which are you stuck on?

nathaniealrus

Aug 13, 2017
SonOfAsia-V44.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
нет скорости

Reactions: dr_Zloy

Pbs-1

Jul 15, 2018
To meet the geologist, give the sister seeds in her work (5 of them) until you can say "Conjecture" in the second option. After that, go to the Red Restaurant on a weekday afternoon to Meet With Sister who will introduce you. The geologist is then available at the Pharma Office in a new office next door to sister and stepmother
Seed means plant fruit?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Seed means plant fruit?
Yeah, the things you grow in the mountains (or use the Computer to cheat gift yourself). I try to use the ingame Engrish when explaining so it matches with the text.

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Errr....works for me lol?

Try using the latest QSP attached above. Where exactly is it failing? When I go to Empire Entertainment, it lets me take photos in the studio and take photos of the sister too?
ok then I got confused because of this dialog:

1696689635632.png

Reactions: dspeed

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
You have to propose new TV shows to the Director, act as a Producer yourself then get the Editor to edit them. Each new show boosts ratings. Start from the top of the conversation options with the Director and work your way down. Each one is its own miniquest and they have some pretty moon logic requirements at times. Which are you stuck on?
Trying to figure out who to talk to a about the animated show or the fighting one. Thanks for the quick reply

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes