dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
what is company balance used for? can I transfer it to cash somehow?
You can't transfer company balance to cash, and it's currently not used in a ton of places.

The idea of your company, is that you can work in there and then withdraw the money into the company balance but it will take a percentage for your cash. Firstly, anything under 10,000 is negative money so don't withdraw. Anything above that is taxed at essentially 100% minus the level of your secretary which goes to your cash.

So if you withdraw 20,000:

10,000 immediately goes to tax (this is a set fee no matter how much you withdraw).
You have a level 1 secretary so 1% of the remainder goes into your cash. 1% of 10,000 is 100 cash.

The system is very grindey, so I altered the Good Wife Training Program to be much more profitable above the 10k and not tax you to death. However, you should level up your secretary for other reasons too.

Reactions: Datslopetho

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Inspired by SoB.
We shall be watching your career with great interest.
I just hope it's clearer than SoB about what to do xD

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hey,can u help me why it's like this? :D
same problem
I've got same problem.. How can I fix this?
I think I've found your problem. QSP doesn't like some non-English characters in the file path. So if your folder is called "yeni klasör" for example then the ö letter will break the game. Move your SOA folder to something with a renamed folder structure in English asnd it should work.

Thanks to keroks for helping me figure this out

keroks

Apr 30, 2017
I think I've found your problem. QSP doesn't like some non-English characters in the file path. So if your folder is called "yeni klasör" for example then the ö letter will break the game. Move your SOA folder to something with a renamed folder structure in English asnd it should work.

Rn I'll try and post an answer here.

keroks

Apr 30, 2017

Yeap That worked. The folder which contains game folders need to be named with full english charecters

Reactions: dspeed

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
SAHC Cheat version attached. Pretty untested.

Install Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Home->Bedroom->Computer->Cheat Area)

Features:
Max Energy, increase money, increase stats (charm, strength, intelligence), max cooking skill, lower ethics/depravity, skippable link for convenience store and Empire level grinds (available once you start the quests), max love and depravity of other characters.

I can probably only help with walkthrough/progressions if you don't use the HEAVY CHEATS option as that can mess some stuff up. You can always ask though, give it a go if you're stuck
not able to load game with old saves

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
hi there, error when trying to run the game
View attachment 2987181
using the external qsp looks like shit

View attachment 2987182

any help? pretty please?
The game runs from SOA.exe and does not function using the QSP Player. That error says it cannot execute JavaScript on your computer which QSP/Awesomeium games need. That's possibly a security setting on your end affecting it. Can you provide more details?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
not able to load game with old saves
Open the latest version and save your game in slot 5.

Go to Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\

The folders in there contain your save games. If you sort by Date Modified then you'll see the most recently used folders. The top one will be the latest version, the one below will be the last version (presuming it was the last QSP that you played before this). Move the saves from the old folder to the new one.

Reactions: kat777
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes