dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the whole picture gallery of the NPCs only one picture is shown to me. Does anyone else have this problem?
This is a known bug and currently listed as "WON'T FIX". The code of the game uses the names of the characters to generate those pictures. So its <charname>.jpg that it is looking for, but obviously we translate all of the character names so it will never find Maple (Stepmother).jpg.

I did think about renaming the jpg files to fit but I have a feeling that a lot of these names will change in a better translation when either I or somebody else attempts one, so decided against it for now. Maybe in the next update. For now you can hover over and click the sliver of a button if you're very bothered by it.

Last edited:

fulipe

Jun 17, 2018
seems veeeery interesting so far, if I run into some game breaking errors I shall come back

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Any advice or something to delete this section with random girls (gifs)? the error appeared somewhere in - Kabukicho (night time - residential area)

Zrzut ekranu 2023-10-07 080434.png

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Any advice or something to delete this section with random girls (gifs)? the error appeared somewhere in - Kabukicho (night time - residential area)

View attachment 2986838
It's called the Eye of God. It's an admittedly weird thing in the game whereby you get permanent GIFs in the corner of increasingly hardcoreness the higher you level it. It's not a bug, the dev built it in to do what it is doing. Go to Kabukicho->Eye of God->Remove to turn it off.

Reactions: F88hyder

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Damn, 16gb?....we need a compressed Version, don`t believe my Hard drive is that big.;)
There isn't much to compress, the game just has that much content. The videos used are .webm clips with small file sizes. There are just thousands of them.
Also for people asking for cheats: energy, time, money, stat experience can be easily modified with cheat engine.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Nice, the game uses actual video sounds and not like some just making soundless gifs out of them.

Also the "animated" tag is clearly missing.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Sooo... is this game any good? That's a big download for a game with no reviews.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
SAHC Cheat version attached. Pretty untested.

Install Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Home->Bedroom->Computer->Cheat Area)

Features:
Max Energy, increase money, increase stats (charm, strength, intelligence), max cooking skill, lower ethics/depravity, skippable link for convenience store and Empire level grinds (available once you start the quests), max love and depravity of other characters.

I can probably only help with walkthrough/progressions if you don't use the HEAVY CHEATS option as that can mess some stuff up. You can always ask though, give it a go if you're stuck

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Also the "animated" tag is clearly missing.
Honestly, I sort of gave up on the tags. There's something for everyone. There's a scene where a father rapes his daughter, a mother rapes her daughter, you are raped by a female prison guard anally, you are enslaved by a woman who uses you as a sperm milking machine, scenes where you cum literally gallons all over people, loving scenes where you relax in the hot springs with your girlfriend, lots of cosplay scenes and idol stuff, there's a whole blasphemous priest arc where you can whore your family out or call the Police and take over his empire of nuns, there's a mafia type organisation inhabited almost entirely by hot Japanese schoolgirls, you can run several businesses - a massage parlor, a wife training program, a photo studio, you can work in the store and clean the floors, you can be a marketing executive for a car showroom, you can be a prostitute, you can work for the police as a vigilante then investigate young runaways or kidnap victims then find them and rape them yourself before handing them over (or just hand them over), you can work at an airport as a stewardess recruiter, you can use magic sex plants to create a potion which you then give to people to make them sleep with you, you can go to the toilet in the park and piss on some women, you can meet demons and become indebted to a succubus, you can fight a gang of sledgehammer wielding psychos and steal their sledgehammers, you can convince a man not to marry his fiancee by fucking her in front of him to prove she's a slut, you can be arrested in several places and taken to jail where you can either work off your debt or try to escape, you can meet Gordon Ramsey, you get trapped in a Saw like game by the Joker (from the Gotham TV show) who tries to blow you up, you can meet visitors in the hospital ward and slowly seduce them so that you're fucking them behind a curtain while they're visiting their mother or boyfriend or husband or whatever, you can hypnotise people into having sex with you or sometimes others, you can be a TV show producer and try to find programming to boost ratings, you can work as an Immigration Officer which allows you to "inspect" women, you can catch people robbing your store and then break into their house to demand money back, you can be a delivery driver, you can be a fitness coach, there's more threesomes foursomes and moresomes than I can count, etc

The dev put a ton of work in over the months/years to ensure variety.

save location ?
Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\

The folder in there will be a randomly named string.

Reactions: Vlad and DeMarcus16
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes