Murazio

Apr 30, 2018
So the folder is supposed to have an .exe file? The download from gofile does not seem to contain it (nothing has been blocked by AV)

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
The game runs from SOA.exe and does not function using the QSP Player. That error says it cannot execute JavaScript on your computer which QSP/Awesomeium games need. That's possibly a security setting on your end affecting it. Can you provide more details?
thx for reply ... what details do you need? As I mentioned external 1.9 QSP working but it looks like shit

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
thx for reply ... what details do you need? As I mentioned external 1.9 QSP working but it looks like shit
The game can't be played with external QSP Player. It sounds like awesomium engine is having an issue.

Not entirely sure what could be the issue there. Could you try right clicking on the downloaded zip file then hit Properties. At the bottom, hit Unblock->Apply and then try unzipping it again?

Screenshot 2023-10-07 132630.png

When I try to go into this room I get this error
That's a bug, I'll fix it now thanks. The room has no content in it so you're not missing anything.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I am very responsible to tell you that this game is difficult to play without rehearsals

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
dspeed Thanks for this and all your hard work! Care to share how you are translating? I have given up on QSPTools because none of the translators works any longer.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
dspeed Thanks for this and all your hard work! Care to share how you are translating? I have given up on QSPTools because none of the translators works any longer.
QSPTools through Yandex 1.5 mode. Just got to get an API key and its alright. QSPTools doesnt have the option for Chinese but you can alter it in the files to change.

how do i get the convenience store?
That's quite late game. You have to get Empire Level 10 and then meet the Empire President. Think that's locked behind the TV station, idol competition, possibly the Car Shop, and the big villa.

Where do you buy the Canon Camera DSLR?
Shopping Mall -> Department Store. You've just made me notice a bug where the Invisible Camera and the Canon camera share the same variable, it will be fixed next patch. If you have purchased it once and it still says you need a camera, grab another one for now.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Chinese game? Does this come with government access to my PC :D

I kid, I kid.

To a more serious note, is there like a walkthrough or general idea what to do, Im a bit lost.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes