xidhxidh

Jun 4, 2020
This game requires you to go to school to study, raise your intelligence level to 4 or above, then go to the gym to raise your physical strength, otherwise you can't do anything.

Reactions: bgrooshin
Jan 2, 2019
game doesnt even start (says cant find a file) , checked the files and their were vids and pics from different npcs missing even though i downloaded the entire file and extracted it, any help?

xidhxidh

Jun 4, 2020
I didn't play the English version. I don't know what happened. The Chinese version of the startup game is this

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Yeah definitely just run through some translation software with no quality control. But then again, who's actually going to be putting any effort into a manual translation for this? No one, and I don't expect anyone to.
It took 70 hours or work to get it into this state and its playable with a bit of reading and exploration. As mentioned in the OP, the focus was on getting the game into a usable state and not into getting a good translation. I was around here for the first Son of a Bitch English machine translations and they were struggling but eventually Xorgroth and his contributors made a decent translation after a few years.
The purpose here was to get the game into an initial state so that people can start working on it. As I say, the translation is rocky at times but it does tell you what to do in most cases.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
game doesnt even start (says cant find a file) , checked the files and their were vids and pics from different npcs missing even though i downloaded the entire file and extracted it, any help?
Can you screenshot your game directory?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Is there a cheat to max stats? Instead of slowly grinding them.
Not at the moment, I'm getting around to a proper cheat version but the way the game works, it actually checks your stats for next levels. So if you put your charm at 100 for example, then the required depravity to achieve the next tier with a woman will be 5000 and so on (charm*50, for example).

how can i get the original chinese version? is there a way to remove the MTL?
Simplified Chinese version
Can you add the chinese ver. qsp file for us to download?
is there a way to turn it back to Chinese version?
Go to SOA\assets\standalone_content
Rename SoA444_ds_QnD_v01.qsp to SoA444_ds_QnD_v01.bk
Rename Towerengg.bk to Towerengg.qsp

so... NTR, how is it?
There's a fuck ton

I didn't play the English version. I don't know what happened. The Chinese version of the startup game is this
I deleted that. That file was a vbs file that linked to a batch file that started an executable and it had problems working on some version of Windows, and to be honest it didn't really serve any purpose. In the English version, I just used the executable directly.

Reactions: killerjeb
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes