beryn

May 8, 2017
Another of these games where nothing works.
After starting there are nothing to do at home, after trying to look at the menus I figured I had to go to the company, after a short dialogue, there is nothing to do.
Went home and slept, and there you are again with nothing to do anywhere and no hints of what you need to do.

How are you supposed to rebuild the company, when there is nothing to do.
Baffeling how bad the writing is.

bogdi97

Aug 29, 2017
Another of these games where nothing works.
After starting there are nothing to do at home, after trying to look at the menus I figured I had to go to the company, after a short dialogue, there is nothing to do.
Went home and slept, and there you are again with nothing to do anywhere and no hints of what you need to do.

How are you supposed to rebuild the company, when there is nothing to do.
Baffeling how bad the writing is.
I dont know man this game gived me more than 15h of content so far and im not done yet.....

Reactions: kat777

beryn

May 8, 2017
I dont know man this game gived me more than 15h of content so far and im not done yet.....
OK, I can't find anything to do, everyone I talk to just results in nothing, nothing is explained.
Tried going to the school, needed to talk to the principal.
She wanted me to join a team, but I don't know how to do that after accepting.
Going to the classes and interacting with the persons there does nothing.
At home there are nothing to do, you can help you sister with homework, but that does nothing.
You an spend money, but I can't find any way to earn them. I have also been going around the locations and there is nothing to do anywhere.

Tried starting a new day, I can clean the guestroom, but that results in nothing no matter how many times you do it.
Other than that there are nothing to do at your home.
Residential area:
Town house, there are nothing to do.
Shopping mall, you can spend money, train at the gym, but nothing progresses.
At the hospital you can visit your father, go to a drug tester interview but neither does anything.
The park, you can walk, that does nothing.

University:
As stated before, you talk with people, but nothing happens.
After getting the job, all interactions are locked.

Empire group:
Nothing to do there. Everything is locked.

Mugou Pharmaceuticals:
You can't talk with your mother.
Your sister gives you some seeds.
Warehouse is empty.
There are nothing else to do.

My company:
Empty, nothing to do.

City hall:
Nothing to do that makes any progress.
Stock market, nothing to do, you can't buy stocks.

Suburbs:
Haitian hot springs, you can use all your money, but haven't found a good way to earn them, so didn't bother.
Top of the mountain, nothing there
West coast, nothing there
Prison, you can imprison yourself for 90 days...
Church, nothing there
Airport, nothing there
Mountains, you can grow the seeds given by your sister, spending 24 hours growing one plant gives you 100 cash, that is useless as everything is a lot more expensive, so you need to spend 99% of the game at the same location if you want to earn money. (Yes you can buy fertilizer, but that is 10 times 50% growth. Resulting in 500 cash, the same the fertilizer costs, worthless.

Reactions: tjabba and dr_Zloy

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
OK, I can't find anything to do, everyone I talk to just results in nothing, nothing is explained.
Tried going to the school, needed to talk to the principal.
She wanted me to join a team, but I don't know how to do that after accepting.
Going to the classes and interacting with the persons there does nothing.
At home there are nothing to do, you can help you sister with homework, but that does nothing.
You an spend money, but I can't find any way to earn them. I have also been going around the locations and there is nothing to do anywhere.

Tried starting a new day, I can clean the guestroom, but that results in nothing no matter how many times you do it.
Other than that there are nothing to do at your home.
Residential area:
Town house, there are nothing to do.
Shopping mall, you can spend money, train at the gym, but nothing progresses.
At the hospital you can visit your father, go to a drug tester interview but neither does anything.
The park, you can walk, that does nothing.

University:
As stated before, you talk with people, but nothing happens.
After getting the job, all interactions are locked.

Empire group:
Nothing to do there. Everything is locked.

Mugou Pharmaceuticals:
You can't talk with your mother.
Your sister gives you some seeds.
Warehouse is empty.
There are nothing else to do.

My company:
Empty, nothing to do.

City hall:
Nothing to do that makes any progress.
Stock market, nothing to do, you can't buy stocks.

Suburbs:
Haitian hot springs, you can use all your money, but haven't found a good way to earn them, so didn't bother.
Top of the mountain, nothing there
West coast, nothing there
Prison, you can imprison yourself for 90 days...
Church, nothing there
Airport, nothing there
Mountains, you can grow the seeds given by your sister, spending 24 hours growing one plant gives you 100 cash, that is useless as everything is a lot more expensive, so you need to spend 99% of the game at the same location if you want to earn money. (Yes you can buy fertilizer, but that is 10 times 50% growth. Resulting in 500 cash, the same the fertilizer costs, worthless.
read the text, it often says exactly what you need to do, the only thing i needed help for is the stepmother. If you search this thread with "mother" you can find a starting guide for the mother posted by the translator. Now the only thing i can't figure out is how to get started with hypnosis.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
how to find out what to do?
First and foremost you need to raise your stats. Head to the underground rail and go to the university during the day time (between 8:00 and 16:00) and head to the principal's office and get the enforcer job. Use that to sneak into the classroom and study to raise your intelligence to 4+. After that head to the mall and work out alone until you have 4+ strength. This starts to open up a lot of routes for you. Talk to everyone, repeatedly, especially at different times. Locations often have special events at various times and there are hints about where to go you can make out through the MTL.

For example if you rescue the homeless girl and give her a place to stay, she hints that if you feed the cats at 23:00 to 5:00 you can raise affection with her to unlock scenes.

It's a lot of trial and error and just talking to everyone.

So far the only thing that I've run into that's impossible are the police jobs that require you to listen to audio an determine if they're a real report or not.

sottho

Apr 21, 2019
Ok, the problem is that when the files were extracted, they became garbled. The CHinese characters are not displaying. Now you've installed the Chinese language pack, try deleting that folder and extracting the zip file again

solved, thank you very much.

The problem was that I extracted the file with WINRAR and it corrupted it, but with 7-ZIP it translated it into Chinese.
but I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Anybody know the the answers for the IQ quiz in the event where you're locked up in the school with Angel? Apparently I'm too dumb for them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just gonna leave them here in case someone with more braincells then me can figure them out cause all I have left if brute force :KEK:

EDIT: Nvm, brute force paid off in the end. For anyone else looking, it's BCCBB

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Marlboro1911

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
University -> On the bottom left click on the blue text where it says that the principal and the biology teacher are in the health room (or something like that) -> choosing the first option ("Hands on approach" I think it was called) results in what appears to be scenes where the video doesn't load.

EDIT: The second option also leads to scenes that don't load. The third one works fine
1696784347297.png

The biology teacher seems kinda bugged in general. her classroom sex scene also results in a tab with no options to choose

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

Grump1717

Apr 3, 2022
Anybody know the the answers for the IQ quiz in the event where you're locked up in the school with Angel? Apparently I'm too dumb for them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just gonna leave them here in case someone with more braincells then me can figure them out cause all I have left if brute force :KEK:

EDIT: Nvm, brute force paid off in the end. For anyone else looking, it's BCCBB
yeah i aint even played the game and im looking at that shit wondering what the fuck is going on with it

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020
How the heck do I get out of jail without being an obedient little sub? Every time I choose the non-obedient option, I get more time added to my sentence :(

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes