zenmoon

Sep 27, 2017
Whats up with the "Missing Files" link to Mega. I don't see details in the OP. Is that file still relevant?

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Hey! I'm currently stuck in the story, after the idol competition, after angel moved in. What am I supposed to do exactly? I'm following the asian guide ( ) with google translate, but at this point it just says the girls need "multi-faceted ability", what is that? How do I get it? When I talk to angel and invite girls on the show, "little sister" and "all" is greyed out, but I need those to progress.

BTW those points should show up on the character pages of the girls, to bad they don't work in the english version

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
I progress to when she got gangrape in sunday now what do I do?
Refer to this article:
You can just throw it in google translate on chrome and it's decent enough. You can also refer to the other pages of the guide and it should be in a progressable order EXCEPT for the anchor, so go back to page 1 afterwards.

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
How the heck do I get out of jail without being an obedient little sub? Every time I choose the non-obedient option, I get more time added to my sentence :(
You won't get summoned by the prison guard if you go Labour Reform -> Squeeze Essence and submit your own cups.

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
Hey! I'm currently stuck in the story, after the idol competition, after angel moved in. What am I supposed to do exactly? I'm following the asian guide ( ) with google translate, but at this point it just says the girls need "multi-faceted ability", what is that? How do I get it? When I talk to angel and invite girls on the show, "little sister" and "all" is greyed out, but I need those to progress.

BTW those points should show up on the character pages of the girls, to bad they don't work in the english version
You need to break the walls in the villa by finding sledgehammers across the map. Then you can use the basement to train multi-faceted ability. Also my version shows up so not sure what's up with that. I am assuming the mega with the 'missing files' and the different QSP version.

Reactions: n1veau

n1veau

May 5, 2018
You need to break the walls in the villa by finding sledgehammers across the map. Then you can use the basement to train multi-faceted ability. Also my version shows up so not sure what's up with that. I am assuming the mega with the 'missing files' and the different QSP version.
Thank you so much! Didn't know you could click them in the character page, it doesn't show pictures of the women for me.

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to give cocktails to the Empire group President?

EDIT: NVM, needed more favourability via seedlings

Last edited:

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
So far the only thing that I've run into that's impossible are the police jobs that require you to listen to audio an determine if they're a real report or not.
Bro I THOUGHT I suddenly learned Chinese because I was killing that shit...until I wasn't LMFAO ended up like -3000 vigilante points

Reactions: PapaSt4lin

ZXXXX

Aug 26, 2017
So is there any point to doing cosplay photographs in company? After doing them the girls usually start sleeping with others...

user1722

Feb 9, 2020
Подскажите, а есть ли какой-нибудь автопереводчик на русский язык?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Does it matter what you tell Caesar you'll do with Hirose or is it all the same scenes?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
After the Caesar questline -> Find Yumi in park bathroom at 23 -> Meet at nightclub -> Watch her performance -> Take her home -> Handling rights disputes (I think you have to go into the bedroom once, or at least I did, idk if that's the actual trigger)

Also, there is no confirmation for where you have to meet her on the second and third options when you find her in the park bathroom. the nightclub is easy but I can't find the "afternoon shopping" one...
1696836784413.png

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
managed to get all the "stamps" for the VIp brothel card but now I dont know where is the "rich lady" to do things with it to progresss that branch

Aside...I unlocked the big mansion with okita...but now itlets me show her some "CV" s I presuem but not sure from who to get them

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes