nbdslugger

Jan 15, 2022
how do i get the locked girls? View attachment 3001156
The top left person can be unlocked in the church at midnight. Someone posted a PDF translated walk-through on the last page that should tell you how to unlock her. The other two are locked as far as I can tell. There is no folder for those two. The bottom right two people are for future releases (i think)

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hey game developer!

Have you considered to make executable for a linux systems? Most people would like this! :)
QSP games work well under WINE.

Is it possible to download only the update (Son Of Asia) ver46.6 And not the whole game?
We haven't released the 46.6 version yet (and indeed, I only pushed the changes to the GitHub a minuite ago let alone test them) so it won't be of any use to anyone. However, I know you play on the Chinese version of the game so I can DM you the link to save your bandwidth

Would it be possible to add the same time cheats that are in the cheat version of Son of A Bitch? Particularly the ones that let you go back in time, and also let you change the time in 15 minute increments.

Also would love to quickly be able to fill up the energy.
Yes, this will happen eventually. We're still very early on into what we're doing although there's now 4 people who are commiting fixes and updates on the GitHub.

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
getting an error about "the night is fine" seen several version being dowloaded...not sure now witch one is the one that solves that

Apr 12, 2018
getting an error about "the night is fine" seen several version being dowloaded...not sure now witch one is the one that solves that
Yeah I understand it's confusing rn which bugfix to download. For now, download the qsp file here and if you haven't already download new portraits here. If you need to install the portraits make sure to install the portraits folder first, then add the newer qsp file in the first link.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Xoul
Apr 12, 2018
SAHC Do you think you could pin this post on OP? These are the latest files for v44.4. dspeed just pushed the latest draft of v46.6 on github so these are the finalized bug fixes for v44.4 until v46.6 is ready to go.

New portrait file names

Install Instructions:
Drop SOA folder into game root folder, overwrite when asked, then install QSP file attached.

Edit:
Added missing bugfix

Last edited:

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
SAHC Do you think you could pin this post on OP? These are the latest files for v44.4. dspeed just pushed the latest draft of v46.6 on github so these are the finalized bug fixes for v44.4 until v46.6 is ready to go.

New portrait file names + Latest QSP File:

Install Instructions:
Drop SOA folder into game root folder, overwrite when asked
that fixes the problem with going to the Swimming instructor house bug? (the one that if you press to knock the door nothing changes?)

Cant go to drink with her cause I cant enter her house...I mean I can do the massage thing where it tells me her house is in the talent apartment and to go visit her. but only this happens

Apr 12, 2018

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
The guide says that I can go drink with her to drink in her house but If I go through the massage to her house It only appears the scene where I discover her husband is just lazy...and it tells me "now you can visit her house" already checked that...but I cant access her house directly that seems that its what the next step should be

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
V46.6 i think its chinese original, im downloading now, i'll let you guys know in a few hours (y)
有哪个大神能帮忙搞个V46.6作弊QSP出来就更好了 先谢谢了:giggle::giggle:

password: SOASOA
sori forgot about password in last post:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
I translated the walkthroughs on the page using chatGPT, but I only did it from the home page, that is, up to version 0.24.

It's not perfect but it will help you search for particular things more quickly.

If you are a good soul and want to contribute to the rest of the versions or improvements, feel free:
.PDF: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3021795_Son_of_Asia_Walkthrough.pdf
.DOC: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3021797_Son_of_Asia_Walkthrough.rar
if anyone confused about the translastion it's caused about the walkthrough it's because most site in china in monitored and they can't say stright out go here and FUCK her, they have to change the wording so it harder to detects. that's why it's made even more harder for him

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
V46.6 i think its chinese original, im downloading now, i'll let you guys know in a few hours (y)
有哪个大神能帮忙搞个V46.6作弊QSP出来就更好了 先谢谢了:giggle::giggle:

password: SOASOA
sori forgot about password in last post:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
i got 2 news for you guys , 1st the bad, 1ce unpacked the exe can't start cause libGLESv2.vbs have chinese characters in it so it can't find the file for you :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
now the good news is the old files from here where you downloaded can be used for bypass that, just copy and paste all files apart assets folder [ DO NOT i repeat DO NOT copy 'assets' folder ] cause the qsp file and names of the fils WILL be changed.
Then you all set

PS:the save is not compatable sori you have to start again lol :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Apr 12, 2018
i got 2 news for you guys , 1st the bad, 1ce unpacked the exe can't start cause libGLESv2.vbs have chinese characters in it so it can't find the file for you :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
now the good news is the old files from here where you downloaded can be used for bypass that, just copy and paste all files apart assets folder [ DO NOT i repeat DO NOT copy 'assets' folder ] cause the qsp file and names of the fils WILL be changed.
Then you all set

PS:the save is not compatable sori you have to start again lol :devilish::ROFLMAO:
English version of v46.6 will eventually be out, but in the meantime you can use

You'll need to set up a chinese profile for locale emulator, then right click on libGLESv2.vbs and use the chinese profile you set up to run it.

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
Then you all set

So.... if only overwrite the old assets folder with new one, everything works fine? Also, is in english? Thanks!

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
So.... if only overwrite the old assets folder with new one, everything works fine? Also, is in english? Thanks!
sori the i forgot about that, NO its not in english, its chinese
for the chinese players its perfect we can just look up walkthrough in chinese sites instead using the poorly translated ones, no disrespect to anyone.

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
sori the i forgot about that, NO its not in english, its chinese
for the chinese players its perfect we can just look up walkthrough in chinese sites instead using the poorly translated ones, no disrespect to anyone.
oh PS: it works fine with with my method, but i didn't try the so i can't say it works or not i think it just might be the QSP engine they were giving is broken everything works fine no error found at this time ( fingers XXXX )

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Then you all set

46.6 also has a form of DRM used to apply cheats that will not be in the English version. It's probably just worth waiting, it won't be more than a few days until we've got it out. As mentioned, we've already got a working draft version on the GitHub and we'll be testing/making some quality of life changes to this over the next couple of days before releasing it.

Speaking of that IAintTellinYouNothin, can you do another pic/rename for the new characters that we can add to the delta patch? Send me a link to the new pics by DM please and I'll stick them in what will be the upload. (y)

Apr 12, 2018
46.6 also has a form of DRM used to apply cheats that will not be in the English version. It's probably just worth waiting, it won't be more than a few days until we've got it out. As mentioned, we've already got a working draft version on the GitHub and we'll be testing/making some quality of life changes to this over the next couple of days before releasing it.

Speaking of that IAintTellinYouNothin, can you do another pic/rename for the new characters that we can add to the delta patch? Send me a link to the new pics by DM please and I'll stick them in what will be the upload. (y)
Sure I can do that tomorrow probably. Also I don't think the cheats thing is a problem because Lokplart gave us an extremely good cheating tool with the console command window. We can also just expand on it as ideas come up, not terribly hard. I am curious as to what the DRM is, will probably take a look at it.

Edit: It's pretty easy to get around, but it would be a dick move to just remove it for the english release.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes