SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
You know what was definitely a shitty design choice? Having the stepmother decided in the middle of scene to not let it finish, if I don't meet the requirements to see the scene then just leave it locked. This blue balling "tee hee we can't do that" bullshit is just infuriating and I'm doing my best to not use some very heinous words because of it.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Anyone have the Chinese QSP? I need to look at it for other stuff and downloading the full 16GB again for that 1 file seems stupid.

Thanks

Hahajaja

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone help me with the hospital director questline?, what should i do after the succubus event?

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
have to say one of the poorest choices the Chinese devs made was... when doing the shop thing...one of the annoying customers that give you bad reviews is your freaking older sister

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
I got the "Duck King Medal", but I'm struggling understanding the next step.

"㊖Next month13day13【HundredDaysBanquet】-Villa Area-Special Car Transfer-"

The guide just says that I can now receive VIP orders.

hehdok

Aug 6, 2018
I got the "Duck King Medal", but I'm struggling understanding the next step.

"㊖Next month13day13【HundredDaysBanquet】-Villa Area-Special Car Transfer-"

The guide just says that I can now receive VIP orders.
You need to go to the 'Town House' residential area on the 13th of any month, at 13:00.

Reactions: Jeskes
Dec 5, 2018
Heya, I'm kinda stuck on the "Club owner route" on this particular portion of the online chinese guide ( ):

4. When I went back to work, I found that the Minister of Education was wooing the boss lady and reaching a certain promise.
5. After the Minister of Education comes forward to obtain a letter of understanding, go to the urban construction department.
6. After the dust has settled, you can spend some time alone with the landlady, have a drink or have a date at the mall on the weekend afternoon.

I have the option of eavesdropping on the Minister of Urban Construction (and Minister of Education and Club owner), the thief is in the Temporary detention center, and the park is on fire. Notably, going back to the "Private Office" in the strip club gives a "Location not found error".

I don't think I've seen the Minister of Education "come forward to obtain a letter of understanding" nor can I spend time alone with the landlady (I assume that's the club owner).

How can I progress on from here?

Appreciate any help! :)

Edit:
Found the issue! The QSP file (I'm using the cheat version posted on this thread) has a typo with the variable name. Fixed it, and now going into the "Private Office" in the strip club works!

Last edited:
Reactions: mukamuka

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
has anyone found how to raise charm yet? I assumed it would be in the saloon but the saloon does nothing.
edit: all right buying the car increase it to 4, that's all I got for now

Last edited:

mukamuka

Jul 7, 2017
Heya, I'm kinda stuck on the "Club owner route" on this particular portion of the online chinese guide ( ):

4. When I went back to work, I found that the Minister of Education was wooing the boss lady and reaching a certain promise.
5. After the Minister of Education comes forward to obtain a letter of understanding, go to the urban construction department.
6. After the dust has settled, you can spend some time alone with the landlady, have a drink or have a date at the mall on the weekend afternoon.

I have the option of eavesdropping on the Minister of Urban Construction (and Minister of Education and Club owner), the thief is in the Temporary detention center, and the park is on fire. Notably, going back to the "Private Office" in the strip club gives a "Location not found error".

I don't think I've seen the Minister of Education "come forward to obtain a letter of understanding" nor can I spend time alone with the landlady (I assume that's the club owner).

How can I progress on from here?

Appreciate any help! :)

Edit:
Found the issue! The QSP file (I'm using the cheat version posted on this thread) has a typo with the variable name. Fixed it, and now going into the "Private Office" in the strip club works!
Do I just need to correct typos in Private Office?
I haven't gone to that stage yet, but I've modified it by referring to it.
Thank you so much.

Dec 5, 2018
Do I just need to correct typos in Private Office?
I haven't gone to that stage yet, but I've modified it by referring to it.
Thank you so much.
For that particular stage, yes.

I also found and fixed other instances of the same typo elsewhere in the QSP file, but it was for later stages and also includes another character (one of the Nuns).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes