okot

Dec 23, 2021
Can anyone help me resolve this? theoretically I didn't do anything to break the game files so...

huehuee1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone can help with Police Chief JULIA i cant get the 1000 points to trigger? i am missing a condition i completed all 3 cases. assist.PNG

Last edited:

Lahalahi

Jan 26, 2023
제목 없음.png
when idol contest1.( ). i stucked here. I can't forge a fake photo. my secretary don't help. help me!!

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
We've submitted the update to 46.6, should be released soon. It seems to have a heavy stocking fetish involved if that's your thing (amongst some other new content)
How did you end up handling the rumoured DRM?

mikesom

May 28, 2017
When you edit the file in Qgen to see the code it asks for a password. Playing it normally you don't need it.
Hello Xorgroth

About Son of Asia

Is it normal that neither the QSP 0.46.6 nor the TXT on Github
have the locations bar and coast!

As I am currently working through this myself and took the English MTL for comparison because of the Chinese variables, but I just cannot find them.

Here is the TXT of the Chinese version!

About 3~5% done translating from Chinese to German then back to English with
DeepL,Lingvanex,Google, depending on what the MTL output at the end it was always corrected with DeepL write.

Reactions: dspeed

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Is it normal that neither the QSP 0.46.6 nor the TXT on Github
have the locations bar and coast!
Yes, I deleted them and a few other locations.

It would probably be a better use if you submitted pulls onto the GitHub (unless you wanted to work solo that is!), as otherwise we'll end up crossing into each other in terms of versioning.

mikesom

May 28, 2017
Yes, I deleted them and a few other locations.

It would probably be a better use if you submitted pulls onto the GitHub (unless you wanted to work solo that is!), as otherwise we'll end up crossing into each other in terms of versioning.

Ah thanks for the info!

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes