dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
Just an FYI, there's no possible way for me to keep up with all of these random modifications (many of which are already fixed) that people are making to their own QSP files and still offer game support.

This is already fixed

This is already fixed

There can be only one QSP file in that folder. Follow Install Instructions in OP (i.e. delete the old QSP and leave the new one there)
thanks, i didn't think to look in the developer notes section, my bad

Reactions: dspeed

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
You have to talk to Meng Tianshi (Empire Entertainment COO). The option you're looking for is "Bring new people on the show". Should be in the Big Villa IIRC (but could be wrong on that).

For those asking btw, the new 46.6 version hasn't hit the Latest Release page yet as there's a 2 weeks cooldown and v44.4 wasn't that long ago. It will show up after the cooldown I believe.

Reactions: rockworld

mukamuka

Jul 7, 2017
I translated the walkthroughs on the page using chatGPT, but I only did it from the home page, that is, up to version 0.24.

It's not perfect but it will help you search for particular things more quickly.

If you are a good soul and want to contribute to the rest of the versions or improvements, feel free:
.PDF: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3021795_Son_of_Asia_Walkthrough.pdf
.DOC: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3021797_Son_of_Asia_Walkthrough.rar
There's a fact that I found out.
I'm not an English speaker, so I tried using a translator by accessing the link with the original text.

Water Polo Club Captain
Track and Field Coach
Security Guard

These three do not exist in the original text.
Maybe it doesn't even exist in the game.
I think chatGPT created it.

I wrote it down because I sometimes saw questions.

P.S. I want to use the time control and energy recovery function, is there any way?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1697623087104.png
question, how do I fix this?
And what is that strategy. I tried activating it and I didn't see any changes

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes