bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to start *hold a new meeting in the villa*? I believe I have everybody but the streamer and I have no idea how to make her work for the empire.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SonOfAsia-V46.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: dspeed

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
My 46.6.version video is not working Please how to fix this
Can you provide more details? Do pictures show? If not, try the fix in the OP under FAQ

I can't find the fucking swimming pool. i feel like im being gaslit right now. is there actually a pool or is this some kind of inside joke?
Need more context but there's a swimming pool inside the Imperial Villa in the suburbs.

man, can someone please help me? The game is not showing images
Try the fix in the OP under FAQ

ownedhard

Jul 9, 2017
Need more context but there's a swimming pool inside the Imperial Villa in the suburbs.
If you go by the provided walkthrough and if you are doing all the stuff in the university.
They say there also should be a water polo club captain in the swimming pool, a track and field coach on the track and field area and a security guard at the school gates. Neither of those locations exist in the university ground, so is it unlockable or was it cut out ?

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
i tried to find the stream anchor it kept saying i need to go to deep valley to find her but where is it ?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I love what this game is trying to do, it's got a ton of content, only gripe I have with it is it's easy to get lost without a walkthrough but thankfully the walkthrough is pretty good.

9/10 game.

mukamuka

Jul 7, 2017
If you go by the provided walkthrough and if you are doing all the stuff in the university.
They say there also should be a water polo club captain in the swimming pool, a track and field coach on the track and field area and a security guard at the school gates. Neither of those locations exist in the university ground, so is it unlockable or was it cut out ?
There's a fact that I found out.
I'm not an English speaker, so I tried using a translator by accessing the link with the original text.

Water Polo Club Captain
Track and Field Coach
Security Guard

These three do not exist in the original text.
Maybe it doesn't even exist in the game.
The first uploader was made through chatGPT.
I think chatGPT created it.

I wrote it down because I sometimes saw questions.

Last edited:

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
There's a fact that I found out.
I'm not an English speaker, so I tried using a translator by accessing the link with the original text.

Water Polo Club Captain
Track and Field Coach
Security Guard

These three do not exist in the original text.
Maybe it doesn't even exist in the game.
The first uploader was made through chatGPT.
I think chatGPT created it.

I wrote it down because I sometimes saw questions.
i think they are refered to the beach house near the end of the game, you have to do tv station mission complete beatuty contest and get the CEO back, then the 7elven missions, there is alot, i think i missed some aswell but yeah thats the only place that have all 3 character you are discribing

Reactions: LightBulb1234

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
chatGPT isn't the best program to translate chinese, you better off with just google translate lol

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes