its-a-carlos

Aug 8, 2017
Did anyone managed to make this game work on linux?
Using wine only 2 videos work, the rest wont play and have no audio but installing and running the qsp player the videos work, I dont have audio and the UI is a mess but that cant be fixed.

Apr 12, 2018
I can't finish idol contest quest, strangely, did not had any issues in .44. 60 in game days I'm trying to find way to trigger any kind of response from Hirose Rione, nothing. Finally, I even realised that I get this message if I try to chech her bio in LI listi. Please, do not tell me that I will need to play from start, lol :)
View attachment 3020932
Hey not sure about the quest part but the reason why you can't open up her bio is because her name has a ' in it which causes QSP to shit itself cause apostrophes are scary I guess. Honestly unbelievable that you can't have strings with a ' in it and use it in function calls.

Until a bugfix is put you out you can use the console command window in the cheat menu and type @$GT.name="Hirose Riona(Previous Years Champion)"

The image for her will break but at least you can go into the menu.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I love this forum, you criticize a game everyone comes at you. You ask a question about the game, there is no one left. So I ask my question again, How do we learn hypnosis skills.

krantz01

Oct 21, 2017
I love this forum, you criticize a game everyone comes at you. You ask a question about the game, there is no one left. So I ask my question again, How do we learn hypnosis skills.
Unlock Villa and destroy walls even it say another :)

Hammer Locations:
1. Construction Villa
2. Villa Basement
3. Purchase from the store
4. Defeat thugs (random drop)
5. Drug Factory Warehouse
6. Pick up at your company
7. Prison Entrance
8. Hospital Changing Room
9. Gym
10. Outskirts
11. Park Toilet (Added in V30.3)
Start by smashing the top-left corner and the bottom row of tiles.

Charm Demon Agent
Unlock Method: Through the Villa DLC teleportation array
Form a contract with her

Last edited:
Reactions: Brok TheDog

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Unlock Villa and destroy walls even it say another :)

Hammer Locations:
1. Construction Villa
2. Villa Basement
3. Purchase from the store
4. Defeat thugs (random drop)
5. Drug Factory Warehouse
6. Pick up at your company
7. Prison Entrance
8. Hospital Changing Room
9. Gym
10. Outskirts
11. Park Toilet (Added in V30.3)
Start by smashing the top-left corner and the bottom row of tiles.

Charm Demon Agent
Unlock Method: Through the Villa DLC teleportation array
Form a contract with her
thank you for the answer

bongo0001

Jan 22, 2017
i cant find the stripper to talk to after u invite her to the tv station, does anyone know were she is to take her out and when does the streamer move into the deep alley

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
Back Alley in Kabuchiko. That's what deep valley should be translate into.
i came and nothing dont know why. after i donate her rocket she said she will off for a while and i been stuck at that moment try to find her

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Does anybody has answer how to start last part of idol quest? One where you need contact HR in order to give her fake photo. TIA.

bongo0001

Jan 22, 2017
i have found the streamer, she is in the immigration administration in the city hall, u will see a the text for a familiar voice, after she leaves streaming

Wizziam8129

Mar 15, 2022
How do you unlock the skill to hypnotize?
Has anyone figured how to hypnotize or what it is?

***Just figured this out. Once you get to the big villa and interact with the sucubbus, she provides you with the power.***

Last edited:

nbdslugger

Jan 15, 2022
Does anybody has answer how to start last part of idol quest? One where you need contact HR in order to give her fake photo. TIA.
Depending on where you are at, the secretary has some involvement. You will need to go to school late night. Maybe that's the part you are stuck on?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes