Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Does anybody has answer how to start last part of idol quest? One where you need contact HR in order to give her fake photo. TIA.
If you have the photo, I think you need to be in the "residential area" at 16:00.

xman33

Oct 13, 2017
Have you done anything at the TV station? I think you have to have "reform" the news segment.
I sent you to save a game
Please explain to me what to do

If someone can help, I hope that
I spent a very long time to find a solution, but I did not find :(:(:cry:

mikesom

May 28, 2017
These entries are missing in NPCattributes.

Org Chin
$SWD.name = "美谷朱里(丝袜店主)"
$SWD.bio ="在经历了几年的打工生涯后,她决定用自己的积蓄开一家女性丝袜专卖店。她本希望通过这个生意赚到更多的钱,然而,她并没有想到开店并不容易,除了要面对激烈的市场竞争,她还需要面对经营上的各种问题。现在,她的丝袜专卖店遇到了困难,面临着经济危机。她急需得到支持和帮助,好让她的生意重新站起来。"

$DY.name = "野野浦暖(菜鸟店员)"
$DY.bio ="便利店大火之后来到便利店打工的菜鸟店员,笨手笨脚的她需要店长我的亲自指导❤她的心愿是能攒下一笔钱去看海。"

$YH.name = "星宫一花(基金部经理)"
$YH.bio ="她是一位新上任的银行经理,在基金部负责评估客户的信用状况、制定贷款方案、审批贷款和监督贷款回收等工作。如果客户违约或无法按时还款,就会产生坏账。银行会对坏账进行核销,并将其计入损失,这通常会导致银行的利润和财务状况产生不利影响。然而非常不幸的是,这件事正发生在她的身上…"

Trans. Ger.MTL

$SWD.name = "Akari Mitani (Dessousladen Besitzerin)"
$SWD.bio ="Nachdem sie mehrere Jahre in Teilzeit gearbeitet hatte, beschloss sie, ihre Ersparnisse in ein Dessousgeschäft zu investieren. Sie hoffte, damit mehr Geld zu verdienen. Sie hatte jedoch nicht damit gerechnet, dass es so schwierig sein würde, ein Geschäft zu eröffnen, und neben der starken Konkurrenz auf dem Markt hatte sie auch mit verschiedenen Problemen bei der Führung des Geschäfts zu kämpfen. Jetzt ist ihr Dessousgeschäft in Schwierigkeiten geraten und befindet sich in einer schwierigen wirtschaftlichen Lage. Sie braucht dringend Unterstützung und Hilfe, um ihr Geschäft wieder auf die Beine zu stellen."

$DY.name = "Nonoura Non (Verkäuferin)"
$DY.bio ="Eine neue Verkäuferin, die in diesen Supermarkt gekommen ist, nachdem es in ihrer vorherigen Filiale einen großen Brand gegeben hat. Sie ist ungeschickt und braucht persönliche Anweisungen vom Filialleiter. Von mir, dem Filialleiter ❤. Sie möchte etwas Geld sparen, um ans Meer zu fahren."

$YH.name = "Ichika Hoshimiya (Bankmanagerin)"
$YH.bio ="Sie ist eine neu eingesetzte Bankmanagerin, die für die Bonitätsprüfung der Kunden, die Bearbeitung von Kreditanträgen, die Genehmigung von Krediten und die Kontrolle der Kreditrückzahlung zuständig ist. Wird ein Kunde zahlungsunfähig oder zahlt er einen Kredit nicht fristgerecht zurück, entsteht eine uneinbringliche Forderung. Die Bank schreibt diese uneinbringlichen Forderungen ab und verbucht sie als Verlust, was sich in der Regel negativ auf den Gewinn und die Finanzlage der Bank auswirkt. Es ist sehr bedauerlich, dass ihr das passiert ist..."

nbdslugger

Jan 15, 2022
I sent you to save a game
Please explain to me what to do

If someone can help, I hope that
I spent a very long time to find a solution, but I did not find :(:(:cry:
You need to do several things. Go to immigration office click re-review. Let her into the country. She will show up in the back alley. Spend some time with her when it gives you the options (night time). After spending a few days with her, she will let you into the apartment. Install a camera and fix her gas. Go to the club and pay for her services.
At some point, you should be able to go to the TV station -> editor department. Click revised reality show.
At that point you can start the editor-in-chief. You will pick her up from the reality show about 18-20. Take lunch with her (12) and always go to the Ramen house. Eventually, you will go to her house. Eventually you have other dialog options at the TV station with her.
After all that, go see the director, choose subvert the style of journalism. Then go to the TV studio and finish the scene.
At that point, I was able to finish the stamp.

How much have you been cheating/ editing your save? The streamer isn't in the country but your sister can do a photo shoot with her which shouldn't be possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xman33

xman33

Oct 13, 2017
You need to do several things. Go to immigration office click re-review. Let her into the country. She will show up in the back alley. Spend some time with her when it gives you the options (night time). After spending a few days with her, she will let you into the apartment. Install a camera and fix her gas. Go to the club and pay for her services.
At some point, you should be able to go to the TV station -> editor department. Click revised reality show.
At that point you can start the editor-in-chief. You will pick her up from the reality show about 18-20. Take lunch with her (12) and always go to the Ramen house. Eventually, you will go to her house. Eventually you have other dialog options at the TV station with her.
After all that, go see the director, choose subvert the style of journalism. Then go to the TV studio and finish the scene.
At that point, I was able to finish the stamp.

How much have you been cheating/ editing your save? The streamer isn't in the country but your sister can do a photo shoot with her which shouldn't be possible.
Thank you for help and thanks for your time :love::love:

lolomgwtfbbq

Dec 30, 2018
So there's some missing content in the game at the Church, apparently I need better diff/patching software

Link to the patch here:

MEGA - 544MB

Just copy it into your SOA directory (assets folder over assets folder, you don't want a folder in SOA directory called Delta)

You can all have the updated bugfixed QSP file while you're here. Just drop it over the top of the current QSP file in assets/standalone_content/ folder. If you have two QSP files because you weren't using the cheat version, you'll have to delete the other one and start a new save (or move your saves using this method)
Could you re-upload these missing files, just found I'm missing the church content and don't really want to re-download the whole game. thanks.

xman33

Oct 13, 2017
haw to open ( hold new meeting )
2023-10-23_09-12-53.jpg

I want to open the Convenience Store missions

I sent my save Game
Please Help

Last edited:

jmanimeluv

Nov 22, 2020
Anyone knows how to see the love strat? i need to see my progress on women and I want to know what to do next to proceed in their story

bongo0001

Jan 22, 2017

use this link with chrome so u can translate the page, its the walkthrough i use

Reactions: ns332
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes