depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Not played much but from sheer size of the images and videos it seems like has more content than SOB. I don't mind the mosaic issue that much, so far chosen actresses and scenes are good. Dev used the Awesomium interface better, but still the annoying only 5 save slots limitation like SOB.

Translation is worse than SOB, so it needs more work. Very hard to figure out/understand some parts of the story. Also I'm guessing due to translation there are bugs, for example in the hospital when signing drug trial test contract, clicking on "next" is endless.

Overall I liked it, but it's not playable IMO. I'll wait a little longer for a better version. Thanks for sharing.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Yo. Anybody knows where the actual QSP engine is in this game? All I can find are js calls to various places and I feel like I'm running in circles
I've recompiled one version of QSP, maybe I can do it again.
I'd love to take a shot at solving this stupid save file problem so I don't have to walk on eggshells every time I want to edit a variable.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Noice. Thank you!

For the changelog, the translated version of the dev's changelog could be added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for other stuff, I suggest:
  • a link to my OPin this thread since I can edit it with every little change that I make
    • OR
  • if that's not ok, then links to my and to the
I think either one of those somewhere in dev's notes, or at the main links, would be useful for people who want to update more frequently if there are bugfixes or anything else like that + I've seen quite a few people ask for the Chinese version.

Maybe a link to the torrent download would be useful for others

Also, the 46.6 banner could be changed to the 48.8 one if it's still possible to do that post release. I've attached it below
Done the banner, changelog, and added your "OP" under the translator link. Unfortunately we only put torrents that are made by the uploaders, mods, or staff in the OP. I will inquire on getting one of our team to make one.

Reactions: PrEzi

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Done the banner, changelog, and added your "OP" under the translator link. Unfortunately we only put torrents that are made by the uploaders, mods, or staff in the OP. I will inquire on getting one of our team to make one.
Thank you :D

Is it ok if I link to the torrent in my post in the meantime?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
To all who complain about "this"/the translation of SOA vs SOB --- please note that translations from russian are A LOT EASIER than from the asian countries.... because "slavic (or "eastern/cyrilic)" language uses some common grammars and thus are FAR easier to translate than asian languages which are based on "descriptions" rather than "statements". In fact --- ten years back I could understand roughly a few of the EU languages (incl. english obviously) but the translations from japanese or chinese (or taiwaneese) were still a no-go. Now it is far better but WAY too far from perfect compared to ru-translations....
Just fyi...

Reactions: Paranoiaaaaaa

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
To all who complain about "this"/the translation of SOA vs SOB --- please note that translations from russian are A LOT EASIER than from the asian countries.... because "slavic (or "eastern/cyrilic)" language uses some common grammars and thus are FAR easier to translate than asian languages which are based on "descriptions" rather than "statements". In fact --- ten years back I could understand roughly a few of the EU languages (incl. english obviously) but the translations from japanese or chinese (or taiwaneese) were still a no-go. Now it is far better but WAY too far from perfect compared to ru-translations....
Just fyi...
As a dev, I completely agree and support this statement but...

The fact of the matter is that for the average user it destroys the experience. Its a combination of both the text and the buttons being translated poorly that leads to a lot of confusion. You play for a while and either get stuck or you forget how/why you got where you are and I completely understand why at some point it can become a chore to try to figure out how to progress or backtrack in your mind to try and understand your current context.

So with that said, if there's anyone that can understand Chinese or has a bit more experience in making translators give better results and would also like to help with this, I've made improving the translation as easy as editing a text file.
On my git, there is a folder called "xml" inside you will find a file called "text.xml". Edit any English text in there and give the edited file back to me (either with a pull request or here on F95) and I will integrate it in the next translation release.
I will also try to improve it myself in places where it is completely broken to hopefully get a version where you at least know what to do at all times, but that will take some time. Probably will start working on it after 50.5 releases

robdawns

Feb 19, 2020
Trying to unlock Friend's Sister. I have 'proposed conjecture' but i have never seen the friend... what am i missing?

dwjkl

May 13, 2017
does anyone else have trouble with squeezing essence in prison in the new update mine never increases. I've tried a fresh install, disabling cheats, nothing.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I love how most of the dialogue options are just absolute nonsense. "Rolling Calf" you have no idea what this is going to do, but you click it anyway to find out.

DarkknightDL

Sep 4, 2017

The fact of the matter is that for the average user it destroys the experience. Its a combination of both the text and the buttons being translated poorly that leads to a lot of confusion. You play for a while and either get stuck or you forget how/why you got where you are and I completely understand why at some point it can become a chore to try to figure out how to progress or backtrack in your mind to try and understand your current context.

So with that said, if there's anyone that can understand Chinese or has a bit more experience in making translators give better results and would also like to help with this, I've made improving the translation as easy as editing a text file.
On my git, there is a folder called "xml" inside you will find a file called "text.xml". Edit any English text in there and give the edited file back to me (either with a pull request or here on F95) and I will integrate it in the next translation release.
I will also try to improve it myself in places where it is completely broken to hopefully get a version where you at least know what to do at all times, but that will take some time. Probably will start working on it after 50.5 releases
Do u happen to know when are they releasing the next update?

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018

(y)That's great.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes