F4z3r

Mar 21, 2017

I can't seem to be able to raise this on the billboard in university corridor. I am probably missing something, but have no idea what. Principal is (or should be) completely corrupted (did the whole midnight thing up until H), the biology teacher still has every option unlocked, and yet i can't seem to find them "together" to raise that counter. Any idea?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I fixed this in this file, I just changed it in the "imperial_energy" file, in the line that had "random_number=rand(0,100)" I changed it to "random_number=rand(0,1)"
Thank you for the pointers. While you're in the right place, the fix is not actually solving the problem.
The problem is that my script skipped translating a variable a couple lines below. I will work on a fix when I get home this evening.

Also, as a little pointer. If you want to provide fixes for the community, please keep the .qsp file nameed "SOA.qsp".
By changing it's name, you make it so the game doesn't see any save files for anyone using your new .qsp file and also you risk people ending up with 2 of them by mistake (which creates another bug)

F4z3r

Mar 21, 2017
Also... how to unlock the track field? o_O the "guide" says

**Security Guard**
**How to Unlock:** Visit the school's main gate.

1. You can initiate the Security Guard's storyline by visiting the school's main gate. This storyline primarily revolves around assisting the security guard with his duties and developing a closer bond with him.

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Also... how to unlock the track field? o_O the "guide" says

**Security Guard**
**How to Unlock:** Visit the school's main gate.

1. You can initiate the Security Guard's storyline by visiting the school's main gate. This storyline primarily revolves around assisting the security guard with his duties and developing a closer bond with him.
doesn't exist, invented by ChatGPT translation

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
OK i try< to play it but yes 10 H Dl Because i have low Dl rate and unpak no trace of it and even a hint about it and so one so ask why i did not whatcj pron hub and forget about trash game ,,,, Ahhh maybe story some can write story before there make games but sorry folder after unpack not found .. really cool so what now ahh flush toilet and forget i am right! nope you did not need to answer it because i shit on it.. her is you toiletpapaer and good bye

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Does anyone know how I can import a translation from Qqsp (quest soft player 5) I have qgenes to import it but it always shows code 105 dec; can't load file

Kestar

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone stuck in the TV station where Yamagishi Ayaka wont have 3P with others? Without passing her,

I dont think I can host the welcome party at the mansion......

So stuck here... I did everything about training all 4 idols and having Angle Cute to take them to debut.

I am playing Chinese version, so please excuse me if I translate the terms differently.

1701952585753.png

Last edited:

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Delete all QSP files in "assets/standalone_content"

There is only one QSP file in that place, so is there files hidden somewhere or I clean that whole thing up. Or do I just overwrite and replace the file.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
hi, where does the competition take place for the idol task

when i try to sign up , i get this and i cant progress further

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes