Kestar

Sep 8, 2019
I am having a really hard time trying to find where that is in the code since I understand 0 Chinese.
Can you give me the text on screen? Like anything the game lets you select and copy. I could search for it and try to find it that way.
Hi Lokplart, the text from my chinese version is

---------------------------------------------------

相沢南(播音主持): 台长,这次我夺得了最佳主持人奖,还是您栽培的好。

山岸逢花(电视台长): 别夸我了,还是kevin向我引荐的你,你应该去感谢他。

我:咳咳…

相沢南(播音主持): kevin❤

山岸逢花(电视台长): 真巧呢…你是来邀功的?想要什么?
----------------------------------------------------

from the walkthrough, its the below 2 parts where I can't get through

1702037362451.png

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I've been playing for a while, but I'm stuck at the Idol contest. Does anyone have any idea on how to get "revenge" on the previous year's winner? I mean after "ask about my sister" and "Forbearance". And to clarify, I mean what to do after this:

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
So, I've been playing for a while, but I'm stuck at the Idol contest. Does anyone have any idea on how to get "revenge" on the previous year's winner? I mean after "ask about my sister" and "Forbearance". And to clarify, I mean what to do after this:
meet TIA and train the previous champion

Reactions: justind10

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
How do you exactly activate the cheats?
I've searched throughout the thread, and unless I'm mistaking something, people here seem to be enabling something to get the cheats. I've downloaded and installed the latest qsp from Lokplart's OP, but I still can't find where or how to activate the cheats.

EDIT:
I found it.
For everyone wondering how to activate the cheats, go to your room and use the laptop. Click on the "Hacker" icon and that should activate the cheats.

Last edited:

qbanaiwoguo

Jul 2, 2021
Thang6400,帖子:12389717,会员:5202835 said:
[附件=完整]3154448[/附件][附件=完整]3154506[/附件]
[附加=完整]3154509[/附加][附加=完整]3154510[/附加]
请问按摩时的号码 4 14 19 20 222 23 是谁
[/引用]

1.png

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
You need to start the idol competition and win it in the tv station.

Lokplart are you maintaining the qsp in source control?
Yes. It's on my .
The "main" branch is for changes to the translation script (and the changes the script makes to the .qsrc files) + changes to the translation dictionaries
The "qspadditions" branch is for manual changes to the .qsrc files.

If you want to make any changes to the .qsp, clone the "qspadditions" branch, find the location you want in the translated folder and to the changes.

Reactions: CookieMonster

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Yes. It's on my .
The "main" branch is for changes to the translation script (and the changes the script makes to the .qsrc files) + changes to the translation dictionaries
The "qspadditions" branch is for manual changes to the .qsrc files.

If you want to make any changes to the .qsp, clone the "qspadditions" branch, find the location you want in the translated folder and to the changes.
Heck yeah. Now here's a dev who knows what he's doing. :) Hopefully it doesn't get flagged by gh for tos.

Last edited:

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heck yeah. Now here's a dev who knows what he's doing. :) Hopefully it doesn't get flagged by gh for tos.
I'm not holding any images in it. I have no idea if "explicit text" if against Git ToS.
Eh... I'll just move it to GitGud if they want to be stupid about it.
Should've probably started it there now that I think about it.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
I'm not holding any images in it. I have no idea if "explicit text" if against Git ToS.
Eh... I'll just move it to GitGud if they want to be stupid about it.
Should've probably started it there now that I think about it.
Is there a preferred IDE? I was poking around with qgen to view the qsp, but it looks like that doesn't make changes to the qsrc files in the translated directory.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes