Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
in the idol competition what should i do after she deletes the photos and send her dog abroad? the translation of the guide says something about resting in the hospital but even after doing everything there nothing changes

FabulousTT

Apr 8, 2020
Anyone stuck in the TV station where Yamagishi Ayaka wont have 3P with others? Without passing her,

I dont think I can host the welcome party at the mansion......

So stuck here... I did everything about training all 4 idols and having Angle Cute to take them to debut.

I am playing Chinese version, so please excuse me if I translate the terms differently.

View attachment 3151547
just fuck them until it's unlocked

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You can't, translation is done on the main game file, not added as an extra, most QSP games are translated like this. You need to find the original Chinese QSP file, search the thread, someone may have shared it.

Icedevil

Nov 11, 2017
After triggering to go to spanish teacher's home from school, ... and to choose to call vice-principal over for a 3p event.

There should be a followup of 3p event at spa for them.. (**But i cant seems to trigger this)..
p/s: read this from a chinese website's walkthrough

Anyone help please.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
After triggering to go to spanish teacher's home from school, ... and to choose to call vice-principal over for a 3p event.

There should be a followup of 3p event at spa for them.. (**But i cant seems to trigger this)..
p/s: read this from a chinese website's walkthrough

Anyone help please.
need the high of favority and deparvity

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
in the idol competition what should i do after she deletes the photos and send her dog abroad? the translation of the guide says something about resting in the hospital but even after doing everything there nothing changes
. this is the original walkthrough

Reactions: quoivan

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I have v46.6. Downloaded v48.8 and copied my save into the new location. When I open my old save in the new version, my save is partially broken.

For example, the Villa is locked, but I have the icons for the succubus power. The TV station progress is basically at the start (single rating at 7%), when I was after the idol competition. My company has no rooms purchased, though I still have my 1.4 million in company money. If I rebuy the company rooms, their progress is where it should be.

Is there an upgrade to latest version process or in game button I should be pressing? Or do I need to open/save it in v47 (was there a 47?) before moving it to v48?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, I had searched some, but just read back about ten pages and see that it's a problem for everyone.

Last edited:

hhaannll

Jan 6, 2018
I know on the walkthrough it says you have to trigger the streamer quest in your bedroom at 9 pm but its not showing up. Any clue?

zyty1221

Nov 12, 2023
Hey folks, does anyone know how to interact with the second family portrait counter? I can't seem to get the scene that triggers it.
1702383277971.png

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes