Icedevil

Nov 11, 2017
Not all cheats from the previous version have been implemented.
For now, only time cheats and a dev's console are available.
You can activate them from the computer at home.
can i have the cheats engine to copy into my chinese version?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Lokplart :
After clicking on her picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i get this message ...
That's weird... I think the NPC menu is a bit fucked by itself because of all the DLC protection the dev tried to do.
Does that happen every time you try to go there? For me it works so I can't help much.

If its a consistent error that happens every time please provide me with your save file and I will try to see what's wrong.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
can i have the cheats engine to copy into my chinese version?
No. The cheats I and the other devs here made won't work on the Chinese version. Sorry.
I know literally 0 Chinese so I can't maintain the Chinese version. I only link to it for people who want it.

Last edited:

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Does that happen every time you try to go there?
Yes, but it doesn't affect my gameplay i guess.

And another one is popping up randomly if i try to enter the deep alley from Kabukicho. I press ok and i can enter again ...

SOA_03.JPG

Edit: This error did not appear before the idol contest ...

Last edited:

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
How do i start the principal quest? tried following the guide that says ~ . The plot trigger of the principal is a bit underworld, because she needs to be arrested in the school corridor in the early morning, which is indeed underworld, and the time is between 0 o'clock and 1 o'clock. After triggering 5 times in a row, the plot begins to advance normally ~ but the school is locked at night, also cant trigger the pool, track and field, security guard and the event with the camera.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
How do i start the principal quest? tried following the guide that says ~ . The plot trigger of the principal is a bit underworld, because she needs to be arrested in the school corridor in the early morning, which is indeed underworld, and the time is between 0 o'clock and 1 o'clock. After triggering 5 times in a row, the plot begins to advance normally ~ but the school is locked at night, also cant trigger the pool, track and field, security guard and the event with the camera.
Go to the school hallway at midnight. Sometimes the events that you need to trigger show up as blue links in the text area where the dialog portion is.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Yes, but it doesn't affect my gameplay i guess.

And another one is popping up randomly if i try to enter the deep alley from Kabukicho. I press ok and i can enter again ...

View attachment 3157883

Edit: This error did not appear before the idol contest ...
This one is a bug on the SonOfAll's side. It happens when there would be a fight there. In some certain situations, your "combat efficiency" - "the enemy's combat efficiency" can equal to 0. which messes things up.
It will be fixed in the next translation release. Thank you :D

I would still like your save file to try and fix the error in the NPC menu if you would be so kind. It's not about it affecting gameplay or not. I would simply prefer to solve any and all bugs :D

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
Go to the school hallway at midnight. Sometimes the events that you need to trigger show up as blue links in the text area where the dialog portion is.
it worked, ty, any clue where i can find the pool, track and field place or h 1702135528651.png ow to start the security quest?

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
it worked, ty, any clue where i can find the pool, track and field place or h View attachment 3158536 ow to start the security quest?
Pool, track, etc. You have to progress the story of the Minister of Education's daughter, who is in the "second shift in three years" classroom in that image you have listed. There's basically three girls whose storyline you need to progress. It's really kind of a pain and intertwined with a bunch of other quests.

There's the swim team leader, the school flower, and the tram girl.

Swim team leader I think mostly progresses fine.

Tram girl gets stuck and you have to progress the idol competition stuff and get access to the big villa in order to hire her for the last step.

School flower needs I think even more progress, since you'll need to grow the relationship with Amatsuka Moe as well, and recommend her to become an idol.

But yeah, when you progress the three girls, you can talk to Matsumoto Ichika, and get her to build the three additional buildings to the school, which then unlocks inside that classroom as new rooms you can explore.

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Seeing the recent review, a trivia fact:
in Chinese, last name comes first, and first name goes second.
So no, it's not a translation mistake

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
how i should trigger the scene for final scene sister with sister i suppose. For family portrait. I've already triggered both with step-mom and big sis/little sis, but i just don't understand how i should trigger the last one

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes