Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Anyone stuck in the TV station where Yamagishi Ayaka wont have 3P with others? Without passing her,

I dont think I can host the welcome party at the mansion......

So stuck here... I did everything about training all 4 idols and having Angle Cute to take them to debut.

I am playing Chinese version, so please excuse me if I translate the terms differently.

View attachment 3151547
need the ability of Hashimoto over 30 and her favority over 600 with Yamagishi Ayaka

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Where can i raise favority of the prison warden? I never really met her in the prison?

Or do i have to grind the money -.-?

SOA_07.JPG

Edit: Ok found it ... Sato (the prison guard) is the the key.

Last edited:

hhaannll

Jan 6, 2018
i mean in the new villa after the idol contest. It says i need to trigger the amateur streamer's storyline before the Freshmen Welcome event.

zyty1221

Nov 12, 2023
There are three places: mothers company, idol training and younger sister room. One of them is the middle counter. I don't remember which one, but I think you can figure it out.
So I figure its the little sister's room one because I can't seem to get that scene. I'm going at night both before and after the light is off and I'm not getting a group scene at all. Is there another trigger for it that I'm missing? The other scenes both are working.
Never mind, figured it out. I just had to wait for a specific time in her room and I can see it now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ANY torrent LINK?
SonOfAsia-V48.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: 28614270

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
I'm trying to do the Club Owner quest. I have to find the "Criminal" who "wants to see a supervisor." I read on a prior page that the Criminal is in the police station, but I can NOT seem to get the Criminal to spawn. I move between the Station and Julia, Kana, and Miri, all of whom have their quests completed and have four digits in Favor and Depravity (I took "Fuck the Police" a bit literally on this run). I did this for a week in game straight and nothing happened. What am I missing?

Icedevil

Nov 11, 2017
I'm trying to do the Club Owner quest. I have to find the "Criminal" who "wants to see a supervisor." I read on a prior page that the Criminal is in the police station, but I can NOT seem to get the Criminal to spawn. I move between the Station and Julia, Kana, and Miri, all of whom have their quests completed and have four digits in Favor and Depravity (I took "Fuck the Police" a bit literally on this run). I did this for a week in game straight and nothing happened. What am I missing?
u need to sleep at night (with at least 1million) at your home.. and catch the criminal

Reactions: edwards21
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes