Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
If youre talking about moe recording yes, if there is another one with the other girls i dont know about it, and yes i do have both maids in the villa, have broken all walls(cant accept the visit of the little sis for some reason).
u need to sleep at villa 10PM to trigger the event of second maid

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Hello there, i have another question here. About tv broadcast arc, i need to change reality show program, so we need that anchor girl who r streaming. So i've got some mob phone message from her that she's going to the new house but after that i don't know what should i do. Where can i found her to finish reality show programm?

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
Does Anyone know what i have to do with Squad Leader Miuara Sakura in the City hall (after the Cinema Scene) i am searching there but i cant find it

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Hello there, i have another question here. About tv broadcast arc, i need to change reality show program, so we need that anchor girl who r streaming. So i've got some mob phone message from her that she's going to the new house but after that i don't know what should i do. Where can i found her to finish reality show programm?
u need the imration about lv5 to start the event. And u can meet her at back valley after that.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. It's been a while.
New translation version has been released.
It includes:
  • Over 1000 lines of text have had their translation improved.
  • Added detection for quite a bit of text which remained untranslated.
    • Thank you to JennaJJ for pointing out this missed use case.
  • Fixed a bug which could cause division by 0 in the Deep Alley.

The new release can be found on my Github. Link in my OP

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes