yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
cant wait for the torrent !
SonOfAsia-V48.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Atab

Feb 20, 2019
When i start this game i get an error that it did not find the library audiere.dll, WinSparkle.dll, awesomium.dll and sqlite3.dll .
Is the SOA.zip archive complete? Please for advice.

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
So how do i get the debut scene on the idol route? already put multi facet on the 4 characters(Yua, moe, Arina and shunka) but i dont see any prompt for it on moe conversations in the empire building. 1702580563739.png

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Help me pls to finish tv station route. I just can't figure out how to hire Secretary for the role of tv presenter. I believe my problem is that i just don't how or who should replace her when she would go to the hospital with her vocal problems.

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
Help me pls to finish tv station route. I just can't figure out how to hire Secretary for the role of tv presenter. I believe my problem is that i just don't how or who should replace her when she would go to the hospital with her vocal problems.
Talk to your secretary at the company.

Reactions: NoZeR17

hhaannll

Jan 6, 2018
how do you add other people's save files and does anyone have a save file for after the freshman welcome party. I've been clicking on everything i can and i still cant get to that point.

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
did u complete the recording process?? or did u hire the maid after the having the villa??
If youre talking about moe recording yes, if there is another one with the other girls i dont know about it, and yes i do have both maids in the villa, have broken all walls(cant accept the visit of the little sis for some reason).

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes