Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
after 12PM there is an event for the second maid and u will get 3P with ur little sister and then unlock the scene 3P with Moe and ur sister
Tried every time shenanigans on both bedrooms and restaurant, and i simply cant get this event after 12pm with the third maid(not ogura or asuka), here`s my save if that helps anything

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
How is the english translation now?
Part of the reason i didnt try this game yet was because of the MTL tag.
Is anyone working on improving that?

DarkknightDL

Sep 4, 2017
I actually have a lot of materials that possibly can be made into an expansion pack. Anyone has any guide to mod qsp games that I can read up?

Ideally it will be a standalone mod that allows player to just paste into any version and it still works, as long the variable remains.

keylsla

May 14, 2023
Getting this error when I try to launch SOA.exe:

Не удалось получить путь к папке Мои документы

Any idea what is causing it?
20231229191320959.jpg

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
Hi
I try to start idol contest draft but the option does not show up on Angel chat menu.
can someone help me please

Last edited:

Dmiwad

Jun 28, 2018
How to proceed here? I am too dumb for those translations and the circled person is missing. I already triggered the Empire Entertainment event in the big villa main hall:

1703976286479.png

twentyteethlion

Feb 8, 2018
I can't quite start the Villa Meeting, anything Im missing here? pretty sure I have the Multi-faceted ability up and think I got far into the Sister/Maid parts

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes