twentyteethlion

Feb 8, 2018
I can't quite start the Villa Meeting, anything Im missing here? pretty sure I have the Multi-faceted ability up and think I got far into the Sister/Maid parts
Ok, I finally figured it out how to start the meeting. Once you get all the girls Multi-faceted ability to 41, And Done the Maid arc, go to the Empire Dance Practice room with the little Sister and keep peeping until you get texts from them.

Now, godammit I wished this was in the walkthrough so i wouldn't have to spend hours looking for it. Go back to the Villa corridor and click on Moe, Then click Preparation, Bring New people to the show, and then Little Sister, and then 'Behind the Scenes'.

Reactions: Saymens

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Does Vice principal/Spanish teacher spa event ever exist, or its mistranslate like Principal's "shopping" ? Both above 700.

Dmiwad

Jun 28, 2018
Generally, once you reach the blowjob at the desk part then I would ignore it.

Firstly, the car daughter quest is bugged in the original version of the game. It requires you to visit the Temporary Studio on a Mon, Wed, Fri or Sun but the studio is only open on a Saturday. Second, even if you repair this and grind through, you then have to wait for a random event to fire at the big villa (doorbell) that you need to grind then you need to grind three people in other ways. In terms of time output, it's absolutely not worth it for one scene.
The issue is that the car dealer daughter doesn't show up alone at the big villa. Only the hot spring owner. I've grinded her story through but it's missing that she comes alone so the succubus also appears at her work I believe.

Dmiwad

Jun 28, 2018
The issue is that the car dealer daughter doesn't show up alone at the big villa. Only the hot spring owner. I've grinded her story through but it's missing that she comes alone so the succubus also appears at her work I believe.
Complained too early. Clicked every day all the time on main hall for like 3 or 4 weeks at least to skip as slowly as possible and she appeared finally. Now she appears more often, like every 1 to 2 days she is one of the door bell persons. Either I was super unlucky or she is super rare to hit the first time.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
TL;DR The script just worked. I cannot overstate how happy I am.

I'm taking this evening to review the code and integrate another batch of translation improvements.
The translated .qsp for 50.B will be up tomorrow (I.E. in about 12-14 hours).

You'll need the Chinese version of 50.B to be able to use it. If you want to try the translation, make sure to have it downloaded. It can be found in my OP, under the "Chinese Version" spoiler.

As last time, I will post and request a full release once I do a couple rounds of bugfixes.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes