Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
can I ask did anyone trigger the scene Mahjing game of your little sister??? Because I found that on the original walkthrough. But when I play I don't see that event.
P/s: I'm writting the clear walkthrough so I need to check that scene real or not. Please text me as soon as possible, and thank you.
Could you please link to the walkthrough page? I'll check the code directly.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
There... used to be one... before the 48.8 update. I guess it got erased. Maybe dspeed or SAHC would still have it?
Sorry mate, think SAHC changed the thread around. The general idea was that filepaths get messed up on some language settings and older versions of Windows (7 and before) don't handle file extraction well without installing the Chinese language pack

tanishalfelven

Apr 21, 2018
only thing ive found after some testing is that if i run the game without the SOA application file (opening the player and running the QSP file directly) i get images but no layout, so maybe its something wrong with the SOA app file? (the one in the main folder)

fixed it, i'm an idiot with a brain, had it in a wierdly named folder.

For anyone with image problems, try taking any special characters out of your filepath names, and dont do what i did and put it in a hidden folder.

Last edited:

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
i been trying to trigger this event too.. cant seems to get it as well..
I think that is the biology and vice principal, because I found that on an old walkthrough by ChapDGP. It has scene Biology and Vice principal instead of the scene for spanish and vice principal

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Does anyone know the password of the computer on the apt adm room?
Police Station 20230404

Immigration Authority DDCAD

Hospital file room 935888

Hacker password 2023

Jerome decodes BBC News

Angel cute kidnap answer BCCBB

Bomb Code Chaos

Examiner's written test answers DDDAC

File room password 19920509

The password for the DLC is 9T4515043U266915B

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm... I'm not seeing any Mahjing game there. Maybe it gets translated differently for me? Can you send me the whole paragraph where it mentions how to reach this "game"?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Hmmm... I'm not seeing any Mahjing game there. Maybe it gets translated differently for me? Can you send me the whole paragraph where it mentions how to reach this "game"?
when I play game, there is no scene for this. So I am very confused, that scene is real or not.

rockworld

Aug 21, 2019
Any chance of getting a v48.8-to-v50B download link? Would feel a lot better than downloading the whole thing again :D

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Any chance of getting a v48.8-to-v50B download link? Would feel a lot better than downloading the whole thing again :D
I will try to put one together once I decide to release the full version. That will be somewhere next week since I don't see many bugs being reported.

For the record I've been trying to upload one on Gofile for the better part of 3 days. I cannot get over 1MB/s upload speed

Reactions: rockworld

Hot Man

Aug 28, 2018
New Update V 0.50

P.W: SOASOA

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes