Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
Does anyone knows how to finish the first (nagase minamo)of the three internal punishment at the police? stuck on this step the other two are done
1704993310400.png 1704993282294.png

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Fixed in latest release. Link to Github in my OP.
Thank you for the bug report :D

Also, cheats for the fighting minigame have been added with this one.
I added buttons that allow you to see all possible scenarios (even the losing ones)
If you just want to win, use the "win match" one. It takes all her shields to 0 and you can go from there

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
any heroes out there who can mirror latest version 50b to google or workupload better yet torrent those original downloads gofile and the chinese ones are blocked 4 me 4 some reason wish there was update only version to version as well like SOB Lokplart thanks for your hard work really appreciated (y)

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
any heroes out there who can mirror latest version 50b to google or workupload better yet torrent those original downloads gofile and the chinese ones are blocked 4 me 4 some reason wish there was update only version to version as well like SOB Lokplart thanks for your hard work really appreciated (y)
I don't know the reason why everytime the file almost finish, it alway block me

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I don't know the reason why everytime the file almost finish, it alway block me
I am letting it upload at 1MB/s right now... 1h:30m left. Hopefully it doesn't give me an error at the end like Gofile sometimes does.

If Gofile fails I will upload it to Pixeldrain and Mega. You can use a VPN to bypass the download limit. (At least for Mega)

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
It finally uploaded.

Link in OP under the "Download" section at the bottom of the post (50.B Full - Translation v1.2).
Please don't report it as a new version yet. There are still bugs to fix.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
saves from 48.8 working on .50 or not?
They should. If you're not seeing your save in the menu, then you changed either the location where the game is on your hard drive or the name of the .qsp file.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
It finally uploaded.

Link in OP under the "Download" section at the bottom of the post (50.B Full - Translation v1.2).
Please don't report it as a new version yet. There are still bugs to fix.
about the new link, I still can't download the game, when it almost finish, the brower will cancel the download

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
about the new link, I still can't download the game, when it almost finish, the brower will cancel the download
I will upload it to Pixeldrain and Mega soon. Gofile has really been shitting the bed a lot lately.

chiavaz

Jul 19, 2017
anyone found how to use cheat engine for depravity (for some reason few characters are stuck and I cannot progress; cheat allow now only to lower those values o_O)?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes