Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
anyone found how to use cheat engine for depravity (for some reason few characters are stuck and I cannot progress; cheat allow now only to lower those values o_O)?
What do you mean cheats only allow lowering depravity? That shouldn't be a thing. Could you please share a screenshot and a save file?

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
have anyone encountered this error before, trying to run the v.50b and this occurred
Download version 50.B of the game
Download "SOA.qsp" and "SOA.exe" from here
Delete all QSP files in "assets/standalone_content"
Place SOA.qsp in "assets/standalone_content"
Replace the .exe in the main folder with the one from here.
Delete debug.bat
Delete libGLESv2.vbs
Delete uninstall-chinese characters.exe
Start the game

This version of the translation has not been fully tested. Use it at your own discretion.

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
what is diffrent red and green
The dev made the activation in a very weird way. TL;DR is that both do the same thing. Regardless if you activate the version specific or the "unlock all" one. The code simply checks if one of them is activated and if it is, it will let you access the in-game guide.

It's a mess on an attempt at preventing people from getting the guide for free and it's intermingling javascript and qsp with (I think) the intended goal of confusing whoever is looking at the qsp code. But either way, the javascript HAS to point to another qsp code block, so you can just change it so it skips the javascript. Which is what I did.

I will remove the whole thing once I get some proper time.

Reactions: JiaMing and LUKE69

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
The dev made the activation in a very weird way. TL;DR is that both do the same thing. Regardless if you activate the version specific or the "unlock all" one. The code simply checks if one of them is activated and if it is, it will let you access the in-game guide.

It's a mess on an attempt at preventing people from getting the guide for free and it's intermingling javascript and qsp with (I think) the intended goal of confusing whoever is looking at the qsp code. But either way, the javascript HAS to point to another qsp code block, so you can just change it so it skips the javascript. Which is what I did.

I will remove the whole thing once I get some proper time.
what program can change chode javascript or have code cdk?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes