JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
password for Towerengg (sonofasia) file. when i wanna open the file req password, anyone know the password? or can dm me the password please

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
downloaded the gofile version linked and there's no .exe? launching the qsps file directly doesn't really work as it gives a messed up UI.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
password for Towerengg (sonofasia) file. when i wanna open the file req password, anyone know the password? or can dm me the password please
We don't know it. You need to use qsptools to remove the password.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
i can't download it because it is over than 20gb for gofile
I'm sorry. I'm not sure how to help with that.
Mediafire only gives me 10GB to work with. Google drive only gives me 15GB. Workuoload doesn't let me upload files bigger then 2GB.

I will translate the new version and upload it to Mega and then to Pixeldrain in 2 parts.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
downloaded the gofile version linked and there's no .exe? launching the qsps file directly doesn't really work as it gives a messed up UI.
It seems like the dev did an oopsie and put a shortcut to the .exe file instead of the .exe file itself.
You could try using the .exe from my github and see if it works if you want to play the Chinese version. Otherwise, I will fix it in the translated version

DarkknightDL

Sep 4, 2017
It seems like the dev did an oopsie and put a shortcut to the .exe file instead of the .exe file itself.
You could try using the .exe from my github and see if it works if you want to play the Chinese version. Otherwise, I will fix it in the translated version
How's the translation going so far? :sneaky::coffee:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Actually, it's done now.

The 55.5C initial translation is live on my github. You can find it in my OP under the "LATEST TRANSLATION RELEASE" section.
You need the 55.5C Chinese version.
Read the instructions in the release if you haven't done this before.

Besides that, I've removed the guide password. It just works now.
And fixed a bug with character cheats where if her love would get bigger then 2000 you couldn't increase her bad anymore

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
Actually, it's done now.

The 55.5C initial translation is live on my github. You can find it in my OP under the "LATEST TRANSLATION RELEASE" section.

And fixed a bug with character cheats where if her love would get bigger then 2000 you couldn't increase her bad anymore
It says on github you need the 50.B version for 55.5C translation, probably a typo from copying?

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Actually, it's done now.

Ty ty for your quick work <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokplart

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
Actually, it's done now.

Thank you!

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
I'm sorry. I'm not sure how to help with that.
Mediafire only gives me 10GB to work with. Google drive only gives me 15GB. Workuoload doesn't let me upload files bigger then 2GB.

I will translate the new version and upload it to Mega and then to Pixeldrain in 2 parts.
thank u

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes