Luzzzzz

Dec 23, 2023
How do you build a library? I even confirmed the comment from tram sis (ogura nanami) that he wanted to hire a maid at the villa and sleep with her at morning events and work at the library at night. The strategy says I have to talk during class, but I can't.

kars

Mar 6, 2017
someone know how to launch idol contest ? im stuck with "entry draft competition => Set up to sign off" then i have only choice "lack of announcer" :(

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
55c? phew thats a big jump
Version log: V55.5c
1.A new plot for the second class of three years has been added, with 6 people in the second row.
2.Prologue to the final chapter
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Version log: V50.0
1.A new plot for the second class of three years has been added, with 6 people in the first row.The 6 people in the second row are still in production.
2.Added underground ring competition
1.If the police officer`s gun search event terminates unexpectedly, you can reset it with one click in the BUG report button

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Any chance of getting a v48.8-to-v55C download link?
Unfortuantely, not from me. I have shit upload speed, no space left on my hard drive and no time lately due to medical problems. So I'll stick to running the script on new updates and fixing any bugs that appear. Sorry.
It's taking me forever to upload this version because my internet broke and the upload failed... twice.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Unfortuantely, not from me. I have shit upload speed, no space left on my hard drive and no time lately due to medical problems. So I'll stick to running the script on new updates and fixing any bugs that appear. Sorry.
It's taking me forever to upload this version because my internet broke and the upload failed... twice.
can u spilt the download into small file??? I think that will be easier

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes