quoivan

Nov 1, 2016
because the walkthrough translate from chinese to English. I'm writting a clear walkthrough that everyone can understand.
any chance you could tell me how to get the stamps?

im missing the 5th one and the 3rd and 4th special ones.

thank you

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
any chance you could tell me how to get the stamps?

im missing the 5th one and the 3rd and 4th special ones.

thank you
1. Monday, 4 PM, Mall, Charm >= 3.
2. Rainy day, 10 PM, Residential Area.
3. Wednesday, 12 PM, Restaurant.
4. Thursday, 1 PM, Mall.
5. Friday, 9 PM, Residential Area, complete News Reform.
6. Saturday, 10 PM, Kabukicho, Stamina >= 200.
7. Sunday, 8 AM, Residential Area.
8. Monday, 3 PM, Suburb.
9. Sunday, 9 PM, Kabukicho, Intelligence >= 5.
10. Friday, 5 AM, Kabukicho. Special Card Conditions:
11. Hamazaki Mao meets with Rika Aimi, Charm >= 3, Dancer's Goodwill >= 100, 4 PM, Residential Area, Sunny.
12. Rika Aimi meets with Mizuki Yayoi, complete 11th condition, 11 AM, Mall, Monday.
13. Hamazaki Mao meets with Sarina Momoe, complete 5th condition, 2 PM, Night Color Club, Saturday.
14. Hamazaki Mao meets with Yuzu Sumeragi, complete 6th condition, Midnight, Kabukicho, Sunday.
15. Misaki Azusa meets with Yui Nagase, complete 1st condition, 1 PM, Train, Sunday.

Reactions: Dmiwad

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
4. Thursday, 1 PM, Mall.
8. Monday, 3 PM, Suburb.
11. Hamazaki Mao meets with Rika Aimi, Charm >= 3, Dancer's Goodwill >= 100, 4 PM, Residential Area, Sunny.
12. Rika Aimi meets with Mizuki Yayoi, complete 11th condition, 11 AM, Mall, Monday.
13. Hamazaki Mao meets with Sarina Momoe, complete 5th condition, 2 PM, Night Color Club, Saturday.
14. Hamazaki Mao meets with Yuzu Sumeragi, complete 6th condition, Midnight, Kabukicho, Sunday.
15. Misaki Azusa meets with Yui Nagase, complete 1st condition, 1 PM, Train, Sunday.
13 the time is 2AM not 2PM

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo everyone. Sorry for the long wait.

The final exam bug has been fixed.

Also, I finally managed to upload the full version of the game to Pixeldrain, in multiple parts.
You can find links for qsp update only and for the full version in my OP
I also reported the post for a new update, so the thread should get updated soon.

SAHC
Due to the game's large size, it's really difficult for me to upload it to anything really... I hope the fact that there's only one source this time isn't a problem. But if it is, do tell me and I will keep trying to upload to other sites.

TheGunShow

May 22, 2017

Also, I finally managed to upload the full version of the game to Pixeldrain, in multiple parts.
I also reported the post for a new update, so the thread should get updated soon.

SAHC
Due to the game's large size, it's really difficult for me to upload it to anything really... I hope the fact that there's only one source this time isn't a problem. But if it is, do tell me and I will keep trying to upload to other sites.
Thank you for all your work!

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

SAHC
Thank u for your hard-working

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

SAHC
about part 2 can u spit it into small file, because it can be download for 5GB a day.

Reactions: Lokplart

quoivan

Nov 1, 2016
4. Thursday, 1 PM, Mall.
8. Monday, 3 PM, Suburb.
Thank you!

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes