Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Can some one tell me what they mostly cheat and why and or reason to do so?
And what do you wish to have in the cheat category?

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Solved in latest release. Updated both the Full Version and the .qsp Only sections. Links available in my OP

On a side note, my game update request has been rejected. I don't really know why, no reason was given, I will assume that it's because there are too few sources.
I'll try to upload to more and give it another shot... whenever I manage to upload it to more places.
what else change version 1.4 to 1.5
because i change alot from 1.4 , example smash money i change from money /2 to 10000 and robbery money when sleeping i change to 0 etc

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
what else change version 1.4 to 1.5
because i change alot from 1.4 , example smash money i change from money /2 to 10000 and robbery money when sleeping i change to 0 etc
What? I literally only deleted 2 lines of code that were calling a location which doesn't exist in the English version since 44.4.
1706870441518.png

Can you explain with screenshots what changed for you? I'm not sure I understood exactly.

Reactions: JiaMing

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Heyo. After quite some time of bugfixes, the final version of the 48.8 is (hopefully) done. Thank you to everyone who helped with additions and bug reports.
My still remains the place where I will add little updates or bugfixes as well as the translation for the next version of the game (whenever it gets released)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN (55.5C Full - Translation v1.5): Pixeldrain: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

LATEST TRANSLATION RELEASE
WIN (55.5C QSP ONLY - Translation v1.5):

MISC
Full Save (55.5C) by Thang6400
F my life I just downloaded 48.8 :cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Lokplart

Jean007

Feb 7, 2021
Is there any guide coz not all woman have it, so feels like I just reapeting the days with nothing change's lol

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
I had a pretty complete save for V46, now I see there's a V55 but when moving the save a lot of it got lost it seems. Any way to convert it to the new version? will be quite tiresome to restart basically

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I had a pretty complete save for V46, now I see there's a V55 but when moving the save a lot of it got lost it seems. Any way to convert it to the new version? will be quite tiresome to restart basically
Unfortunately no. Any save pre 48.8 won't work because that's the first version I wrote and used the translation script for, so a lot if not all variable names have changed, which in QSP breaks saves.
Good part is that from now on no update will break saves again. Sorry. You can find a 55.5 complete save file a couple pages back. You can also find a 48.8 complete save somewhere in here but you'll have to go back a bit. Look for posts by Thang6400

Reactions: Black Xoul

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
Oh well, Thanks for your hard work.
Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere for the new stuff?

Last edited:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I can't find any mention of the mahjong game in the code. I don't think it exists.
This might probably very late and slow poke, but most of asians refers sex as play things as in : fight- well fighting with twisting tongues , mahjong - game with minimum three people means x-some, highfive- just recall the sound that high-fives made, Chrysanthemum and back door entry - anal etc.. that could explain some weird and out of context words in the guideline. hope it helps

Reactions: Lokplart

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
This might probably very late and slow poke, but most of asians refers sex as play things as in : fight- well fighting with twisting tongues , mahjong - game with minimum three people means x-some, highfive- just recall the sound that high-fives made, Chrysanthemum and back door entry - anal etc.. that could explain some weird and out of context words in the guideline. hope it helps
I think the Mahjong game, it is the scene of her and the fan meeting

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes