Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
If I had to give a suggestion, character without strategy guide should be focused. for the character with the strategy guide, they already have an outline.

On the another note, I don't know about other people but I find this walkthrough with picture quite hard to grasp.
For example
CLASS 3-2 Arc
<<quick intro>> there are two phrase to it explanation that you had in initial guide

How to start
Phase 1
start with who's on the podium and click through all the event
- swimming pool is unlocked

Phase 2 will start when you click the "____" button where you have obtained authority on the class and have to manage the student.
- the girls have to pass the test
- etc etc

Phase 2
- In phase 2 .... blah blah

Matsumoto Ichika (Minister’s Daughter)
Phase 1
remove all the three people from the class
1. Amatsuka Ayume (School Flower)
2. Miu Sakura (Squad leader)
3. Ogura Nanami (Tram sister)
( Hint- engage with the characters and progress to remove the character from the position )
Phase 2
etc...

Miu Sakura (Squad leader)
Phase 1.
- Keep going to her and save her. ( go to her, watch her when she get assaulted and save her. then, when she is in the pool, keep advancing with her)
- when enough point is reach go and seek her boyfriend
- keep going to her and massage her after saving her. when home is unlock, go to her home and play with her
- help her release her tension before she go to the competition (option is butterfly in the game)
- have fun with her in the competition.
( at this point, her arc is comple. you can engage her in ___, ____,. and ____ or reset her character in the competition.. etc)
Phase 2.
- etc

Like this... Sorry if I made wrong line because I have to type what I can remember.
If you put all the screenshot, it will be bloated with all the screenshots, I think. Just my opinion.

On another note, you guide is.. well full and helpful. no need to ask. there are also picture in it so... to each it's own I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
did u have any save before all class 3-2 event. Because I need a save before that for the walkthrough. Because some translation is different with the screenshot with the orginal walkthrough, I just do my best for everyone to play game in a funny way.

Last edited:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
did u have any save before all class 3-2 event. Because I need a save before that for the walkthrough. Because some translation is different with the screenshot with the orginal walkthrough, I just do my best for everyone to play game in a funny way.
ah no..

Bobysweaning0891

Dec 13, 2018
I'm having trouble carrying out the duck mission, I've adjusted to the instructions but still can't get the stamp
There are specific conditions to collect each card:
1. Monday, 4 PM, Mall, Charm >= 3.
2. Rainy day, 10 PM, Residential Area.
3. Wednesday, 12 PM, Restaurant.
4. Thursday, 1 PM, Mall.
5. Friday, 9 PM, Residential Area, complete News Reform.
6. Saturday, 10 PM, Kabukicho, Stamina >= 200.
7. Sunday, 8 AM, Residential Area.
8. Monday, 3 PM, Suburb.
9. Sunday, 9 PM, Kabukicho, Intelligence >= 5.
10. Friday, 5 AM, Kabukicho.
Special Card Conditions:
11. Hamazaki Mao meets with Rika Aimi, Charm >= 3, Dancer's Goodwill >= 100, 4 PM, Residential Area, Sunny.
12. Rika Aimi meets with Mizuki Yayoi, complete 11th condition, 11 AM, Mall, Monday.
13. Hamazaki Mao meets with Sarina Momoe, complete 5th condition, 2 PM, Night Color Club, Saturday.
14. Hamazaki Mao meets with Yuzu Sumeragi, complete 6th condition, Midnight, Kabukicho, Sunday.
15. Misaki Azusa meets with Yui Nagase, complete 1st condition, 1 PM, Train, Sunday.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. The trnaslation for 60.e is going to be delayed a little. I was dumb with the setup when I started the script then went away from my PC and it kinda fucked my dictionaries. I'll rollback and give it another shot tomorrow.

rockworld

Aug 21, 2019
So like now I'm wondering how many other cool games are out there that are in other languages because of which we can't play them or don't know about them? Because I feel like this game too came outta nowhere all of a sudden few months ago

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I'm having trouble carrying out the duck mission, I've adjusted to the instructions but still can't get the stamp
There are specific conditions to collect each card:
1. Monday, 4 PM, Mall, Charm >= 3.
2. Rainy day, 10 PM, Residential Area.
3. Wednesday, 12 PM, Restaurant.
4. Thursday, 1 PM, Mall.
5. Friday, 9 PM, Residential Area, complete News Reform.
6. Saturday, 10 PM, Kabukicho, Stamina >= 200.
7. Sunday, 8 AM, Residential Area.
8. Monday, 3 PM, Suburb.
9. Sunday, 9 PM, Kabukicho, Intelligence >= 5.
10. Friday, 5 AM, Kabukicho.
Special Card Conditions:
11. Hamazaki Mao meets with Rika Aimi, Charm >= 3, Dancer's Goodwill >= 100, 4 PM, Residential Area, Sunny.
12. Rika Aimi meets with Mizuki Yayoi, complete 11th condition, 11 AM, Mall, Monday.
13. Hamazaki Mao meets with Sarina Momoe, complete 5th condition, 2 PM, Night Color Club, Saturday.
14. Hamazaki Mao meets with Yuzu Sumeragi, complete 6th condition, Midnight, Kabukicho, Sunday.
15. Misaki Azusa meets with Yui Nagase, complete 1st condition, 1 PM, Train, Sunday.
Check the stamp
It shows 1 to 10 and 1 to 5 when you click it. It will say what you missing

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes