example890

Jun 30, 2017
I'm also curious how to include the trainer (cheat mod) into the chinese version

Sorry, English is not my native language. Did you just say that this game has mods? If it does, that would be great. Even if it is only in English, it can add a lot of fun.

hitenkenryu

Nov 11, 2018
Sorry, English is not my native language. Did you just say that this game has mods? If it does, that would be great. Even if it is only in English, it can add a lot of fun.
Last version that I played was .48 with English translation which I downloaded here. The game included a cheat function where you can access through your in game laptop that is located in your bedroom.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. 60.e is up on github now.
This took a lot longer then it needed to because I forgot how to properly use my own tool :KEK:

You can find the links in my OP
The upload of the full version will take a while because I won't have access to my PC for the next 5-9 days.

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
This took a lot longer then it needed to because I forgot how to properly use my own tool :KEK:

The upload of the full version will take a while because I won't have access to my PC for the next 5-9 days.
Thank you!

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016

Do you know anything about this NONLETHAL, that came on the same folder as chinese 60.e?

Loqhi

May 15, 2018

bug, trying to enter status screen

1.PNG

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

not sure if anyone has post it here before or not, but this walkthrough seems update as the game updates (last time I checked it was 0.44, and now 0.55)

with edge auto translate, it seems readable.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Do you know anything about this NONLETHAL, that came on the same folder as chinese 60.e?
I'm not sure I remember anything about it. I don't really extract anything outside of the assets folder anymore.
For reference, this is how your root folder should look like. If you see anything else on your side that's not in the screenshot, you should delete it since the dev made some sort of mumbo-jumbo auto-uninstaller that deletes the game from your PC if you don't buy the full version from him.
1707809950004.png

Reactions: Dark Izzy

rockworld

Aug 21, 2019
Heya, I'm kinda stuck on the "Club owner route" on this particular portion of the online chinese guide ( ):

4. When I went back to work, I found that the Minister of Education was wooing the boss lady and reaching a certain promise.
5. After the Minister of Education comes forward to obtain a letter of understanding, go to the urban construction department.
6. After the dust has settled, you can spend some time alone with the landlady, have a drink or have a date at the mall on the weekend afternoon.

I have the option of eavesdropping on the Minister of Urban Construction (and Minister of Education and Club owner), the thief is in the Temporary detention center, and the park is on fire. Notably, going back to the "Private Office" in the strip club gives a "Location not found error".

I don't think I've seen the Minister of Education "come forward to obtain a letter of understanding" nor can I spend time alone with the landlady (I assume that's the club owner).

How can I progress on from here?

Appreciate any help! :)

Edit:
Found the issue! The QSP file (I'm using the cheat version posted on this thread) has a typo with the variable name. Fixed it, and now going into the "Private Office" in the strip club works!
can you share your save?

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
I'm not sure I remember anything about it. I don't really extract anything outside of the assets folder anymore.
For reference, this is how your root folder should look like. If you see anything else on your side that's not in the screenshot, you should delete it since the dev made some sort of mumbo-jumbo auto-uninstaller that deletes the game from your PC if you don't buy the full version from him.
View attachment 3350150
After thinkering with it seems like another game of the same author that came together with SOA.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes