eet789

Oct 19, 2016
How to win the boxing mini game (in short)

1. Won 1-2 matches and cash out
2. Bribe the Referee. Get one loaded dice for free, and invest all of the trophy toward Shield regeneration (aim to ~ 20%)
3. Profit

madness93

Dec 24, 2018
Hey guys, as soon as I create my character all pictures and characters becomes unavailable. How can I fix this?

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
HAY GUYS ITZ ME AGAIN lol
v0.60 ending IS OUT!!!!
Download password:SOASOA
itz the chinese version
don't ask me for the english version cause i don't have it
PEACE!!!!!

Reactions: ott3r and JiaMing

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
HAY GUYS ITZ ME AGAIN lol
v0.60 ending IS OUT!!!!
Download password:SOASOA
itz the chinese version
don't ask me for the english version cause i don't have it
PEACE!!!!!
go to page 44 for english version

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
go to page 44 for english version
ehhh... thatz the 0.55 not the 0.60e version but it may still work but the new content would be blocked cause the old qsp file would not contain the new locations for the next area

PS the extra game you need to delete the chinese characters to enable to run
so the folder should not look like "NONLETHAL毒药-「甜品级番外篇」pc"
should be "NONLETHAL" and it will start normaly

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
You mean well but we already know of the release of v60e. It's what's being discussed the last pages, starting on page 80.

And Lokplart also already released an english version for v60:
Heyo. 60.e is up on github now.
This took a lot longer then it needed to because I forgot how to properly use my own tool :KEK:

You can find the links in my OP
The upload of the full version will take a while because I won't have access to my PC for the next 5-9 days.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
anyone know how to continue how to next step for think the wat
1. After you bought car, you will see a new energy motorcycle event.

2. After eavesdropping, you decide to volunteer to work for her.

3. After trying marketing 5 times with no progress, decide to invest money (more than 10,000 cash).

4. If the desire to purchase exceeds 15%, look for an alternative solution by observing the conversation at the restaurant every Friday at 18:00.

5. The first investor is easy to convince, but the second and third require a favorability over 200.

6. After all three important clients agree, she will verbally reward you in the restaurant.

7. Go back and talk to each of the three investors to get their respective solutions.

8. When you go back for marketing, you will be rewarded again, and you can also have a conversation to learn negotiation skills.

9. If you are interrupted by an employee during the reward, you need to find a solution.

10. First raise Cherry's favorability to 100, then choose to recommend a good place during marketing.

11. After this, employees won't bother you anymore, but now you have phone calls bothering you!

12. In the seventh step, on Friday at 18:00, the restaurant and Angel will tell you that you can borrow from 13:00 to 14:00 on weekends.

13. If you don't have a studio, first complete the Idol photoshoot.

14. At this point, you can make her a car model and train her until she's 100% ready.

15. After the market influence reaches 10%, you can launch a booth.

16. When her older brother, mentioned in the rumors, appears at the booth, he will reprimand you, and Momo will console you.

17. Afterward, go back to the studio to interview other models (one on weekends and one on weekdays).

18. Then, you can interact with them at the motorcycle booth.

19. Go back to step nine, and once successfully completed, you can suggest a massage.

20. The character's event chain ends.

rockworld

Aug 21, 2019
ehhh... thatz the 0.55 not the 0.60e version but it may still work but the new content would be blocked cause the old qsp file would not contain the new locations for the next area

PS the extra game you need to delete the chinese characters to enable to run
so the folder should not look like "NONLETHAL毒药-「甜品级番外篇」pc"
should be "NONLETHAL" and it will start normaly
errr any way to turn it english?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes