Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo.

Initial translation for 50.B is up on my github. You can find it in my OP in the "Latest Translation Release" section along with instructions.
From my limited testing, 48.8 saves should be compatible, so feel free to continue where you left off and let me know if you encounter any problems.

Also, from what I saw while the script was running, there seems to be a minigame added to the game. Let me know if it is the obnoxious kind and it needs any cheats or changes.

If anyone finds any bugs or untranslated text in this latest version please tag me here along with a screenshot of the problem. In the case of bugs, a save file would also probably help a lot. (Also mention if the playthrough was started on 48.8 or 50.B)

Thanks for playing and have fun :D

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Heyo.

Initial translation for 50.B is up on my github. You can find it in my OP in the "Latest Translation Release" section along with instructions.
From my limited testing, 48.8 saves should be compatible, so feel free to continue where you left off and let me know if you encounter any problems.

Also, from what I saw while the script was running, there seems to be a minigame added to the game. Let me know if it is the obnoxious kind and it needs any cheats or changes.

If anyone finds any bugs or untranslated text in this latest version please tag me here along with a screenshot of the problem. In the case of bugs, a save file would also probably help a lot. (Also mention if the playthrough was started on 48.8 or 50.B)

can u make another link like ver48.8, because when I download on the orginal web, the link make my laptop stop.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
can u make another link like ver48.8, because when I download on the orginal web, the link make my laptop stop.
I'm not sure I understand, sorry. You can't download it from the original gofile link and you would like me to provide 50.B full version? Or, which link crashes your laptop exactly?

Reactions: asfasfasfvas

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
I'm not sure I understand, sorry. You can't download it from the original gofile link and you would like me to provide 50.B full version? Or, which link crashes your laptop exactly?
the link on the original gofile link make my laptop crashed, and I think we need a new gofile link because the gofile link u give us have over the download

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
the link on the original gofile link make my laptop crashed, and I think we need a new gofile link because the gofile link u give us have over the download
Got it. I will try to make an upload myself earlier than planned.
Small warning tho, my upload speed is shit so it will take a while.

Reactions: asfasfasfvas

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
hey guys any idea about the password for a computer saying this: What is the meaning of everything I do?
thanks in advance

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
Heyo.

So do i only download the qsp there? or is there any file in this update?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
So do i only download the qsp there? or is there any file in this update?
Go to that post
Go to the github link at bottom of the post.
Follow the instructions on the latest release. (The .qsp file is at the bottom of the release, in the Assets section)

needmoresoup

Jan 31, 2019
The minigame seems to be the underground boxing which is part of the club now. You end up fighting women and the reward for winning is sex, obviously. After it asks if you wanna stop or go on, altho your health doesn't regen so if you took a beating in a fight before you're not gonna last long. It seems a bit rogue-like cause you get some sort of upgrades between fights. What the extent of all that is I haven't really checked. Just quickly tried it while checking the new content.

The fight is literally dice roll vs dice roll. Higher = better. It seemed alright to me difficulty wise, but I could've just gotten lucky. The more fights you do in succession the more difficult it becomes. I might try to go for another run that isn't just spamming clicks mindlessly.

Thanks for all your work also!

Forgot to add. I didn't encounter any save related issues thus far.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
The minigame seems to be the underground boxing which is part of the club now. You end up fighting women and the reward for winning is sex, obviously. After it asks if you wanna stop or go on, altho your health doesn't regen so if you took a beating in a fight before you're not gonna last long. It seems a bit rogue-like cause you get some sort of upgrades between fights. What the extent of all that is I haven't really checked. Just quickly tried it while checking the new content.

The fight is literally dice roll vs dice roll. Higher = better. It seemed alright to me difficulty wise, but I could've just gotten lucky. The more fights you do in succession the more difficult it becomes. I might try to go for another run that isn't just spamming clicks mindlessly.

Thanks for all your work also!

Forgot to add. I didn't encounter any save related issues thus far.
I see. I might just add a "Win instantly" button somewhere in that UI.
I haven't had the chance to actually play myself. I will do it when I get there in my playthrough.

Thank you :D

Reactions: Black Xoul

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018
I have finished the freshman welcome event but I can't trigger the threesome event for the tv station boss and the radio host, is this a bug? Untitled 2.png Untitled.png Untitled 1.png

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018
Thanks you so much! I was stuck at that thing for a full night! Hope the author can really low the requires love/depravity, I think 2000 was enough cause after reach 1000 the character sheet review stop changing!

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
can I ask did anyone trigger the scene Mahjing game of your little sister??? Because I found that on the original walkthrough. But when I play I don't see that event.
P/s: I'm writting the clear walkthrough so I need to check that scene real or not. Please text me as soon as possible, and thank you.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes