Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Any chance of getting a v46-to-v48 download? Would feel a lot better than downloading the whole thing again :D

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Anyone stuck in the TV station where Yamagishi Ayaka wont have 3P with others? Without passing her,

I dont think I can host the welcome party at the mansion......

So stuck here... I did everything about training all 4 idols and having Angle Cute to take them to debut.

I am playing Chinese version, so please excuse me if I translate the terms differently.

View attachment 3151547
That's this page in the guide, isn't it?

I'm kind of also stuck there, because it tells you to find Amatsuka Moe I'm assuming in a place called 大别野, no idea what that translates to. I'm assuming it's the Big Villa, but dunno what you're supposed to do.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Delete all QSP files in "assets/standalone_content"

There is only one QSP file in that place, so is there files hidden somewhere or I clean that whole thing up. Or do I just overwrite and replace the file.
Yes. delete that one and replace it with the new one. In the end you should only have one .qsp file once you're done, the new one.
I phrased it like that because some people accidentally end up with 2 of them.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Anyone stuck in the TV station where Yamagishi Ayaka wont have 3P with others? Without passing her,

So stuck here... I did everything about training all 4 idols and having Angle Cute to take them to debut.

I am playing Chinese version, so please excuse me if I translate the terms differently.

View attachment 3151547
I am having a really hard time trying to find where that is in the code since I understand 0 Chinese.
Can you give me the text on screen? Like anything the game lets you select and copy. I could search for it and try to find it that way.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
That's this page in the guide, isn't it?

I'm kind of also stuck there, because it tells you to find Amatsuka Moe I'm assuming in a place called 大别野, no idea what that translates to. I'm assuming it's the Big Villa, but dunno what you're supposed to do.
Same thing for you. If one of you could give me the actual text so I could search for it, I can try to help that way

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Sorry, I poked around. Yeah, it translated to the big villa. So for Kastar and Lokplart, to progress, it looks like you need to progress the relationship between lanya (bluetooth) (Amateur Announcer) girl and the little sister at the Empire Group building. Specifically, during the photo-shoot areas (18 on M-F, 13-18ish on S/Su). There's a bit of grinding on their relationship, then, when you return to the big villa one of the interactions in Moe Amatsuka's room seems to unlock inviting everyone.

Reactions: Kestar

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
So 2 of the tik tok videos are of a girl dressed in a lolita style dress riding a dildo does anyone know who she is?

maglo_jox

Nov 5, 2019
Kestar,帖子:12380562,会员:1637336 said:
有人被困在山岸绫香不会和别人3P的电视台里吗?没有经过她,

我想我不能在府邸举办欢迎宴会……

所以被困在这里......我做了一切关于训练所有 4 个偶像并让 Angle Cute 带他们首次亮相。

我玩的是中文版,如果翻译的不一样还请见谅。

View attachment 3151547
[/引用]
k看看堕落够不够

Reactions: Kestar

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
:rolleyes:
Level 3.jpg

I can't enter the 99th floor ... what is the meaning of Level 3?

Edit: Nvm, i found it out by myself 5 minutes after posting here xD.

Last edited:

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

View attachment 3151547
u need have the favority over 600 and the ability of Hashimoto over 30

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes