• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
mtl is has some Japanese in it :KEK: . it would be good if I knew what to do next but thank you for trying :geek:

I'm stuck in getting the 1st one she sees it on the wall and it keeps repeating. can't even exit the room stuck now what??.

Update- nvm this game is buggy I stop playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayylemaoyeet

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Ehh, so many interesting projects, but cen, cen, cen and cen... i don't really understand why, cen or not, but 18+ rating anyway

ayylemaoyeet

Dec 23, 2018
mtl is has some Japanese in it :KEK: . it would be good if I knew what to do next but thank you for trying :geek:

I'm stuck in getting the 1st one she sees it on the wall and it keeps repeating. can't even exit the room stuck now what??.

Update- nvm this game is buggy I stop playing it.
Also bugs out for me at the same place, can't exit the room.

Fixed, you gotta have panties on for it to work properly.

Last edited:

luciferkun13

Apr 14, 2018
how to unlock the 7th orichalum? idk how the church works too and the bikini + other last cgs to get. I explored the area multiple times but nothing triggers to get me to the next story

luciferkun13

Apr 14, 2018
Still can't get the 7th oricalum almost done with all the cgs but still don't know how to trigger the old man wanderer (?) and the church scenes.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
Still can't get the 7th oricalum almost done with all the cgs but still don't know how to trigger the old man wanderer (?) and the church scenes.
7th you have to get bread from first town, then go to evil kid zone and give them all the bread, bottom one you have to keep clicking him until he accepts it. then he's going to ask for a book, go to beach town bookstore, buy book, go back to evil kid zone and give him the book and he will give you the 7th. after that there will be a need for an 8th and that will trigger the church scene. old man wanders around different towns, just a matter of finding where he's wandering lol

Reactions: shounetsu

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
I literally have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. I've spoken to everyone, unlocked the ability to go to the port town and spoken to everyone there, unlocked the cemetary and the rotten village of men, but I can't go to either one and there's seemingly nothing to do. The only unfinished thing I can think of is in Sabata's house, the chest, but I don't see anything else to interact with to break it open.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"but Sonia will do anything to forge the ultimate blade..."
"The Way of the Wang is long and hard...and ribbed for her pleasure." - Lo Wang (Shadow Warrior 2)
Forging the Ultimate Sword is indeed a very difficult path.

frosty5689

Mar 22, 2022
after start this event is possible fix the error?
View attachment 1566814
In www\data\CommonEvents.json search for "DeepKiss_01" find that one that starts with "109110,142,146" and ends in "Sonia_002". There should only be one. You will see that one of the "_" is actually a double underscore (Not sure what symbol that is). Just replace the entire string with "109110,142,146_DeepKiss_01_Sonia_002". Save it and restart your game. That should fix this event.

I would upload it and link it, but I don't have enough posts.

Reactions: Alkasal

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I hope someone will translate this game from same author.

I came here after playing this. I hope this will be as good as the one above.

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
It´s a pain, no Questlog, the translation don´t help either to go forward because it´s terrible to understand.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
In www\data\CommonEvents.json search for "DeepKiss_01" find that one that starts with "109110,142,146" and ends in "Sonia_002". There should only be one. You will see that one of the "_" is actually a double underscore (Not sure what symbol that is). Just replace the entire string with "109110,142,146_DeepKiss_01_Sonia_002". Save it and restart your game. That should fix this event.

I would upload it and link it, but I don't have enough posts.
Hi, In www\data\CommonEvents.json of this game we don't see an ending with Sonia_002 we only watch Sonia_001 in that line..

Could you give an easier explanation?

Thanks in advance

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote