1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

madbloke

May 4, 2017
sorry my dude! i know very poorly the tyranobuilder funcionts for now so i fear it's impossible to turn off the music. don't worry! i'll provide asap to resolve the iusse! and of course, i'll give to my pc a good lifting to produce better renders in less time. zorlun with his help will do the rest. cheers...
Thanks for the response buddy, much respect to you. (y)

Dec 13, 2019
Thread needs a warning on it for loud music. Why choose that engine over renpy?

well, tyranobuilder is much easier than ren'py to learn and use, and is a powerful engine to start with... just consider the fact nearly a mont ago i knew absolutedly nothing aboutn renders and 3d graphics... i must learn, practise, practise, and practise again because practise makes perfection, in music, but also in everything we can build or do. cheers!

ps: i will engage ren'py but not for now... i lost my work (i'm a gardener, or better, i was...) and i desperatedly need to find a new one or i'll starve very soon, hihihi...

Dec 13, 2019
View attachment 1144374
Holy blurry broken neck batman.
ahahaahahahahah!!! maybe her sister hugged her too strongly or her ass is too... mmmh!
don't worry bros! i've ordered a new video card and i'll restart asap to work on the project!
and they made/accepted me as a developer! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! i'm so happy now! finally a good thing after monts of covid, being fired, and... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Reactions: hentai charley
Dec 13, 2019
inizio casa aisha 7.png

Totally rewritten in ren'py! I'm still very green and noob with that platform but i'm (was, sigh...) a redneck and an extremely pervert one, so i have a little brain over my shoulders and i learn pretty fast. what can i say?

1) some renders were scandalous, hihihhih. and now? a bit better? hihhihiihi...
2) now you can save and choose the options of a ren'py made game as you wish...
3) i need to learn, study, improve, create... and release! but now that i'm accepted as a developer nothing will stop me anymore... hihihhihi

i've ordered a new pc so i'll be able to upgrade my renders quality... togheter with patience, time and passion i will be able to release the good vn you all deserve my dudes

always remember boiz and girz: PERVERSION IS THE MOTHER OF GENIOUSES! Trinciapapere.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
Ok dudes, i have a little more "confidence" now with renpy so i have fixed the "audio iusses"... if you don't like my music just lower the music volume or simply cut it off with the audio options! I've provided new renders with a decent quality (?) now, tell me if i'm correct or wrong... I have improved a tiny bit my english language comprehension, so text shoud be correct now in grammar and sintax too... What can i say? Always remember: PERVERSION IS THE MOTHER OF GENIOUSES! ahahahahaha

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This could be a great game with a bit more work. The models look pretty good, and it's got a nice lesbian theme. Here is how I'd recommend improving the game:

1) No more Einstein popping up. It'll be in the middle of a scene and there is that Random Einstein image as a scene. I mean it wasn't so bad the first time but after a few times, it got really annoying.

2) Many of the renders are alright, but it's clear some are a bit crunked up. Some need to be re-rendered if it's really bad, or photoshopped if it's only a small error like black on the whites of the eyes.

3) Needs proofreading. The writing is so bad in grammar and spelling and punctuation it leads to wanting to skip instead of reading. Some really strange typos too that shouldn't be a typo. For instance, using "Gesus" instead of "Jesus". It doesn't need to be perfect, most games you can find a typo in, but when it's like every line or every other line with some problem in it...

Good luck with your game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't see changes section over the thread. I don't know wath is changede.
wait cahnges logs are alle into warning section? Can you please make a separate saction for changes log instead of futting all of into one it will help me to see if there a new content or fix improvement in game.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Sophia's Story [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sophia's Story [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
You need to have a rape tag on this game. Because that's what you did to the English language, you raped it. No, scratch that. You raped it, threw it in a ditch and left it for dead. My brain literally started to hurt after the first 10 lines of dialogue. Please get someone to work on the dialogue and grammar, a heart is what beats in your chest. A hearth is where you build a fire, I could go on with more examples, but my goal is not to make fun, just make you aware of how much work needs to be done on the game. Best of luck hopefully it improves soon.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Hi, I just DL'd from Mega, the file said 0.2, but the unzipped file said 0.1, and the game itself say's version 0.1.

Dec 13, 2019
I don't see changes section over the thread. I don't know wath is changede.
wait cahnges logs are alle into warning section? Can you please make a separate saction for changes log instead of futting all of into one it will help me to see if there a new content or fix improvement in game.
omfg! you're right! i fogot to tell you bros/siss: the version sayes v0.1 in the .rar file but it's a mistake! ^^
the version is 0.2, i confirm. if you cheack the file it's twice the disk space now. sorry for the inconvenience!

You need to have a rape tag on this game. Because that's what you did to the English language, you raped it. No, scratch that. You raped it, threw it in a ditch and left it for dead. My brain literally started to hurt after the first 10 lines of dialogue. Please get someone to work on the dialogue and grammar, a heart is what beats in your chest. A hearth is where you build a fire, I could go on with more examples, but my goal is not to make fun, just make you aware of how much work needs to be done on the game. Best of luck hopefully it improves soon.
one sec: wich game's version did you try and wich are speaking about? the first one was an awfull total mess, not even worth a reading and you're perfectly right... the second one with ren'py port was "a little" better: still awfull and you're right too. but the 0.2 too?
aaaw...
well, time to learn a bit more this hard language...

Hi, I just DL'd from Mega, the file said 0.2, but the unzipped file said 0.1, and the game itself say's version 0.1.
as i said before it's a mistake bro, i forgot to set the compiler properly but the version is 0.2. confirmed! if you cheack the disk space is twice the former one.
well, what to say? i rush too much! Too much enthusiasm! I need to put more attention to details!
thanks for the fair and honest feedback dudes!
and a translation in my language too, made by a fan! UUUUUU! Cheers!

always remember: PERVERSION IS THE MOTHER OF GENIOUSES! ahahahahahaa!

Last edited:
Reactions: Landerk
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes